1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is easily the best joker outfit I ever saw on a collectible

Dude has it all.

AFEB8192-FCC3-44FC-957C-F28C5CB0B439.jpeg
D6A86DCD-8601-4D7E-9CD6-EFC97625F496.jpeg

i love how wrinkly the bank robber clothes are, I might just have to wrinkle mine and give it a water bath because that just looks phenomenal
Yes! I’m still trying to get people on board for the yunsil 1:6 bank robber 2.0 suit.
1:4 is really the best scale for Ledger
Joker imo in order to get them as realistic as possible, but 1:6 is the goal for me.

Yes! I’m still trying to get people on board for the yunsil 1:6 bank robber 2.0 suit.
1:4 is really the best scale for Ledger
Joker imo in order to get them as realistic as possible, but 1:6 is the goal for me.
no one in 1/6 has been able to get the coat material specifically right. lots of them look overly too thick. at least 1/4, its more lenient with the material. i would've joined it if I didn't have topo's already but at the same time I don't think i'd feel comfortable weathering and stressing out a $400 pair of toribox clothes. if I'm not mistaken that run can still go through, but you guys might just need to pay a little more due to less people being apart of it? the gesus shoes are really tempting though, the amount of details is astonishing but I might be seeking out a casio watch first before worrying about the shoes

no one in 1/6 has been able to get the coat material specifically right. lots of them look overly too thick. at least 1/4, its more lenient with the material. i would've joined it if I didn't have topo's already but at the same time I don't think i'd feel comfortable weathering and stressing out a $400 pair of toribox clothes. if I'm not mistaken that run can still go through, but you guys might just need to pay a little more due to less people being apart of it? the gesus shoes are really tempting though, the amount of details is astonishing but I might be seeking out a casio watch first before worrying about the shoes
I need both Gesus shoes and Robbie’s watch. You’d think it’d be filled by now with it being the last run jagzz is offering of it. Both the 2.0 bank robber and 2.0 Halloween 78 coveralls runs are like that, paid in full but still waiting on people.

I need both Gesus shoes and Robbie’s watch. You’d think it’d be filled by now with it being the last run jagzz is offering of it. Both the 2.0 bank robber and 2.0 Halloween 78 coveralls runs are like that, paid in full but still waiting on people.
unfortunately missed out on robbie watches but really tempted on the shoes, just right now funds are on the tighter end with some of the stuff I recently got so I'm in no state to start jumping on more runs. but I think jagzz is also doing a run for watches as well or accessories in general. its a pity the 2.0 coveralls arent dyed to the screen used coveralls, there's honestly lots of runs that tempt me rn lol

unfortunately missed out on robbie watches but really tempted on the shoes, just right now funds are on the tighter end with some of the stuff I recently got so I'm in no state to start jumping on more runs. but I think jagzz is also doing a run for watches as well or accessories in general. its a pity the 2.0 coveralls arent dyed to the screen used coveralls, there's honestly lots of runs that tempt me rn lol
I’m in talks with them about the total for the shoes after shipping and 5% fee right now, I wouldn’t mind spending $70 more for the 2.0 suit to be a go. I thought the coveralls needed to be a bit baggier in the butt area.

The casio by Robbie is nice but no way Im paying 2-300 dollars for a damn 1/6 scale watch

I believe they’re $100, still expensive. Great work though.
I thought they were around $300 but I could very well be wrong maybe it was something else.. $100 is a lot but I think easier to stomach if it was the finishing touch to an already complete figure. I paid $100 for a pair of custom hands for walter white still didnt get them tho 🙄

Nah I'd say it's pretty comparable and wouldn't even say it's SIGNIFICANTLY better.

Root job and overall sculpt quality is pretty close to one another when compared. I quite honestly don't even see that big of a difference in paintjob quality and Inarts sculpt is one that is mass produced in some factory in China while Adam Gu's sculpt is a custom painted one.

The only thing that really separates that sculpt (and a lot of these custom sculpts) from Inart's is the teeth and the better done eyes. Although I feel the likeness on that Adam sculpt is a bit weak with the eyes there but the quality of the eye area is very nicely done.

Does Adam's sculpt really look $8000+ better? Sorry but no it doesn't to me. I agree with what ScoobyDoo said on the previous page where a lot of these customs are actually quite comparable to Inart's, with some even looking worse. Which is a testament to Inart more than anything considering the price of what we're paying compared to a single sculpt. You're comparing custom hand painted small quantity sculpts to one that a company mass produced in quantities of thousands and STILL made them comparable in quality to customs. You sort of reach the area of diminishing returns there for some. Saying they're not comparable isn't quite right.

gRBjxXM.jpg
Based on those photos, if money weren't an issue, I'd still get the InArt one.

Based on those photos, if money weren't an issue, I'd still get the InArt one.
moveable eyes is a big plus that inart has over the others, but sometimes moveable eyes are flaws in terms of getting the likeness because the eyes are sunken back. it has its pros and cons but its playability is much more as opposed to the custom sculpts. most of the time, you're buying it and leaving it in a museum pose 90% of the time and never touching it again out of fear of tampering the hair. inart i'd imagine would be a more durable figure to play around with

I wonder if they will ship before world war 3 begins. I already have a spot reserved for my jokors in my bunker

moveable eyes is a big plus that inart has over the others, but sometimes moveable eyes are flaws in terms of getting the likeness because the eyes are sunken back. it has its pros and cons but its playability is much more as opposed to the custom sculpts. most of the time, you're buying it and leaving it in a museum pose 90% of the time and never touching it again out of fear of tampering the hair. inart i'd imagine would be a more durable figure to play around with
The thing to ponder is -

Is Inart specifically trying to replicate the actor’s likeness with each figure that will have pers, or will they all look the same except for say the color of the eyes for any given character? If so that could be a big mistake imo.

Back