1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QUEEN STUDIOS × INART Fan Event in Bangkok, Thailand:

ij1.jpeg

ij2.jpeg
ij3.jpeg
ij5.jpeg
ij4.jpeg

Crap--I forgot! I still own the DX-01...lol the cop head sculpt still holds up! That is why I kept it all these years!
I still like the OG bank robber joker head (1.0). I actually prefer that to the dx 01 joker but I'm sure most would disagree.

I have this inart on order and its already paid for.

The prototype (or first run?) reviews have been fine. Nothing stands out as odd or sloppy to my eyes. I dont think its worth the money but that goes for nearly all 1/6 figures I buy.

I think the last time I thought I got a great deal was the $300 hulk from avengers.

hard to believe my dx01 joker was 164.99 at cornerstore comics.

Already posted

I don't follow any of the INArt threads but all the photos were posted a few hours ago on the Chinese BBICN forum, which is the place where new information/photos usually appears first.
INART is very honored to participate in Thailand Comic Con. Here is the live news of the event. If you are in Bangkok or are interested in learning more, you are welcome to visit the site.
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=389179

I'm curious just how many Ledger Jokers people have in this thread?

I've had every HT 1/6 figure over the years and slowly sold them all. Then I had 2 kitbashes with custom heads with the DAM TOYS suit and I think some random parts off ebay. I sold my last Ledger Joker yesterday. This InArt piece will be the only one I have now.

^ These shots look great! A lot of these newer shots look great. I'm glad I got the haired two pack and a sculpted single. I'm digging the sculpted hair.

More brown in the hair I like.

Same. I reckon there's gonna be variances on these figures when it comes to paint and hair. That's to be expected. Regardless of what I'm paying for this it was a near guarantee that I'm gonna modify it here and there. Coloring the hair is one of them. If need be.

We've had some bad pics, some so-so pics, and some great pics. So pretty much business as usual. 😆 I have an idea of what I'm gonna get now and I'm excited.

You can probably save yourself the effort of updating the IA threads in future because the second anything drops, it ends up in these threads and all hell breaks loose.

Every picture of every figure has already been shared, seen, scanned, scrutinised and opinions submitted. I think people now just need to use the weekend to recover from all the nitpicking.

I've had every HT 1/6 figure over the years and slowly sold them all. Then I had 2 kitbashes with custom heads with the DAM TOYS suit and I think some random parts off ebay. I sold my last Ledger Joker yesterday. This InArt piece will be the only one I have now.

^ These shots look great! A lot of these newer shots look great. I'm glad I got the haired two pack and a sculpted single. I'm digging the sculpted hair.

Same. I reckon there's gonna be variances on these figures when it comes to paint and hair. That's to be expected. Regardless of what I'm paying for this it was a near guarantee that I'm gonna modify it here and there. Coloring the hair is one of them. If need be.

We've had some bad pics, some so-so pics, and some great pics. So pretty much business as usual. 😆 I have an idea of what I'm gonna get now and I'm excited.
It honestly is kinda funny just how many HT, third party and customs there are of the Heath Ledger joker. It's the one figure no one can get right lol

one thing i find this sculpt lacks with a lot of customizers is the lack of volume in his hair, but maybe that's just me. i love the poofiness

This is my biggest gripe with a lot of rooted Jokers, his hair shouldn't be pooffy or thick or full, it's scraggly and oily, thin and receding. For me Yuan is the only rooter to nail the look of the hair which results in a much more authentic likeness.

Also the photos coming out of this exhibition are much better, they look more seriously posed, looks like the shoulders may be able to be futzed away. Wish I was as wowed by Joker as their Batman, though. Top notch stuff there.

It honestly is kinda funny just how many HT, third party and customs there are of the Heath Ledger joker. It's the one figure no one can get right lol
Or out of all the HT Ledgers I think the best one ends up being the DX01 police sculpt. Once modified that one looks the closest to Ledger. And they have two more releases after the DX01.

This imo is one of the worst choice tbh. It reminds me of the HT T-1000. Beautiful and amazing figure...but the old tailoring and giant buttons on that police shirt just really kills the overall look
One of my favourite figures, the headsculpt on the T-1000 still holds up incredibly well after all these years. I'm sure there are some nice third party outfits that can really enhance the figure.

Back