1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question about this right hand left hand talk for 3d modelers

If you have a 3d model.. does the software let you flip the model symmetrically so that a right hand becomes a left hand with a click?
It could be different for this type of modeling, but I know in 3D architecture, yes, there's a command to "mirror" and it's as simple as that. You grab all the components you want to flip, type or click the command, choose the axis to flip about and you're done

I'm curious just how many Ledger Jokers people have in this thread?

I have the DX11, Bank Robber 2.0, and unfortunately the 1/4th scale figure.

These’ll be my fourth and fifth Ledger Jokers. Eventually I’m hoping I can sell off Bank Robber and the 1/4. I’d like to keep the DX11 just because of how fun the table and diorama pieces are. I have my DX12/DX19 hybrid Batman posed dragging him around, and I don’t want to lose that display.

At the same time I feel a bit dumb having three separate shelves of Ledger Joker... the DX19 and purple coat InArt, InArt with the jail cell, and DX11 in the interrogation room. Is that overkill?

Last edited:
That bad?
It was my first 1/3 scale and I just don't think I will collect that scale. Takes up to much space and not as many choices for characters. If any character was going to get me to try 1/3 scale it was Ledger Joker or Indy.

It looks impressive in person, the way they styled the hair could've been better though.

Excellent taste.
giphy.gif

I'm looking at that old prototype video and I am COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY by it now like I was before and trying to figure out what is it exactly that is not giving me the same feeling from the new images. Maybe a lot of little things but they are making a big effect.

New video
IMG_20221028_041110.jpg

Old video
IMG_20221028_040926.jpg
IMG_20221028_041847.jpg
IMG_20221028_041357.jpg
IMG_20221028_041418.jpg

New picture
Screenshot_2022-10-28-04-22-32-85_be80aec1db9a2b53c9d399db0c602181.jpg

I'm looking at that old prototype video and I am COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY by it now like I was before and trying to figure out what is it exactly that is not giving me the same feeling from the new images. Maybe a lot of little things but they are making a big effect.
Well for starters, both rooted sculpts in the first video are painted by viper, the prototype wasn’t I believe and of course the production is factory.

Well for starters, both rooted sculpts in the first video are painted by viper, the prototype wasn’t I believe and of course the production is factory.
You can see a lot more of the flesh tone in the prototype

Huge Ledger Joker fan also having the DX11/DX01/BRJ 2.0 and rooted IA on order. The way I see it, I like to have the best versions in most scales.

Attachments

• FAA423FC-547B-456E-A06F-E0F4959831F0.jpeg
    FAA423FC-547B-456E-A06F-E0F4959831F0.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
As of right now, no. She did add socks, which weren’t in the plans originally so here’s hoping but I doubt she will.
It’s honestly a shocker. I think everyone would be okay without suspenders but socks feels off. That’s especially more of a staple to him than suspenders but then again, the socks are fairly and readily available. Can always pull topo’s shoes and socks out and use them

edit: a good thing to add is how the interrogation sculpt isn’t nearly as beat up in terms of paint as it should for inart’s figure

It’s honestly a shocker. I think everyone would be okay without suspenders but socks feels off. That’s especially more of a staple to him than suspenders but then again, the socks are fairly and readily available. Can always pull topo’s shoes and socks out and use them

edit: a good thing to add is how the interrogation sculpt isn’t nearly as beat up in terms of paint as it should for inart’s figure

7FFE7B66-8C43-47F7-8737-F7B64742ADFC.jpeg
D7388130-3886-4560-8447-7B433F268EFF.jpeg
Even though they aren’t 100% accurate, they’re still the best we’ve gotten from photos. A few people ended up tearing the set Yunsil included. I can see people wanting the suspenders but don’t want to have to use the Inart pants.

Edit: It looks like they’ve taken the approach of how real suspenders attach to a button inside the pants.

Last edited:
I have owned the following HT v1, HT BR v1, Ďx11 ex, and I had the MRM Joker rooted Hit Me painted sculpt 1:6-- I still have 1:4 EB Joker with MRM rooted (my favorite)

I have Non Rooted 2 pack Inart on po...I am keeping it...it looks amazing. If it falls short...I still have my EB 1:4 that despite its age is amazing...

I just want these figures in hand already. Do we know anything about when they’ll ship? They keep parading these “final products” around, but not a peep about these actually shipping.

Back