1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious just how many Ledger Jokers people have in this thread?

2 WIP at the moment, gonna end up with 4 once these two come lol
TOPO BR set + TOPO purple set but I intend to get the new sculpted gloves from them with their new set, whenever it does come out so I can mix and match with an actual custom pair

just acquired an adam gu 1.0 done by black so I'm feeling the blows rn

For the guys with the purple coat Joker, are you going Mob scene Joker (with grenade gag) or are you going Hit Me Joker (with machine gun)? Those two seem most popular for purple coat.

Also, anyone doing lead pipe and dogs?

For the guys with the purple coat Joker, are you going Mob scene Joker (with grenade gag) or are you going Hit Me Joker (with machine gun)? Those two seem most popular for purple coat.

custom definitely gonna go with the grenade gag. i can't see myself using hot toy's grease gun when inart's diecast exists so I def gotta show the hit me pose with inart's copy.

that or just a simple card-hand pose, I can see those three popping up frequently

Which one is the Adam Gu 1.0? Just when I think I'm getting a handle on Joker customs again...
got him second-hand. intending to put it on the BR body for now while I try to figure out what to do with the smiling sculpt, but hopefully I can get that project started early next year. its long overdue at this point but I couldn't pass up this sculpt after some consideration
1666911129306.png

I always wanted to pose Joker in grenade gag stance but also holding out the card... just not sure if I can get the one hand holding a card while the grenade ring is around his thumb.
id imagine if he has a right hand where he's holding a card, you can just slide the ring around his thumb and have him holding that while the card's in his hand

I was going to use the purple coat inart Joker for the mob scene as I thought the make up in the proto suited it really well. Unfortunately inart included the wrong hand to hold the card so that’d be weird. The metal Glock 17 from the inart with a custom yunsil bank robber joker, full custom purple coat Joker with fullmetal knife and Smith & Wesson M76. Alternate between hit me and casual knife in hand, can’t beat the knife.
And then a custom interrogation Joker with the metal handcuffs. Now it’s looking like everything will be custom. I also have the dx11 sideshow ver. But I don’t display it, just use the detonator and grumpy mask from time to time. What about you Wor-gar?

Last edited:

The hit me look was always my favorite

I was going to use the purple coat inart Joker for the mob scene as I thought the make up in the proto suited it really well. Unfortunately inart included the wrong hand to hold the card so that’d be weird. The metal Glock 17 from the inart with a custom yunsil bank robber joker, full custom purple coat Joker with full metal knife and Smith & Wesson M76. Alternate between hit me and casual knife in hand, can’t beat the knife.
And then a custom interrogation Joker with the metal handcuffs. Now it’s looking like everything will be custom. I also have the dx11 sideshow ver. But I don’t display it, just use the detonator and grumpy mask from time to time. What about you Wor-gar?
1666912426405.png

okay actually looking at the gloves, it doesn't look like there's a card holding hand for his right hand, which is kinda annoying but i guess we can substitute it with the knife holding hand?? but im afraid that might not fit well

casual knife in hand, can’t beat the knife.

I like the casual Joker with knife. It's been underutilized I think, most seem to gravitate to the Hit Me moment... but when Joker's approaching fallen Batman with the knife, there's a real sinister vibe to him in that low angle shot.

As for me, as I mentioned, I have no Ledger Joker on display currently -- and the only one I bought was the first Joker by HT and the follow up Bank Robber Joker for that head to upgrade -- that's how long its been... so I have been wanting one for a very long time. I keep falling into the trap of "better one is coming" so I hold off. I hope that this InArt 2-pack will service my needs well enough.

Back