1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't got the funds to keep my pre-order anymore, especially with this exchange rate I aint paying that.

I got a question that needs answering. Why do all these companies seem to never get the color of the long coat right? It looks like a very dark purplely blue color in the film and test shots but it always ends up being a brighter purple.
I have the same question

Look at the bottom of the vest and the v shape. The body looks totally different.

The vest already needs replacing and for the price it should be correct to start with. Until I see in hand collectors pics I'm not paying for a bait and switch.

I like the sculpts but when a $120 outfit set already looks better than a $1090 figure then that's worrying.

View attachment 604969View attachment 604970
Its possible the vest was closed tighter then it should be. I am curious to find out how you close the vest. Magnets? Velcro?

I’ll admit, given the pics, right now I’m more drawn to the look of the purple coat/sculpt figure vs the interrogation scene figure, but I’m still excited to have both. I think after I get em in hand and can mess around with them, I’ll really be happy.

I added a single sculpted purple coat figure and that will be the one I do more dynamic poses with, etc., so I’m excited for that too.

Sure, it’s not perfect. But knowing we’ll be waiting at least 2yrs for a licensed competitor that could beat this, I’m still onboard. I fall into that weird niche that - since I don’t already have a Ledger Joker - $1300ish for 3ea figures with all the goodies that come with is still justifiable and favorable to *me* as opposed to dropping that amount or more to build a single, but albeit effin’ badass, Joker figure.

🍻 to those who’re still on-board as well as to those tho pull out and wish to go custom or await the mythical HT v3.

I know this thread can be a little manic-depressive at times, but I for one am SUPER hyped to receive these bad boys in hand!!
I think they look fantastic!
Best Ledger Joker figure i've seen (thats remotely in my ability to buy).
It's gonna make one hell of a display!

I have the same question
I answered him last night but have since deleted it. The coat isn’t near as dark as it appears on film. Heath is never seen wearing the purple suit during the day in The Dark Knight, between that and the color grading Nolan did in post is why we think it should be darker.
9D713096-C099-46E6-8502-CC2D43BA4EC3.jpeg

It’s possible the vest was closed tighter then it should be. I am curious to find out how you close the vest. Magnets? Velcro?
In photos you can see a huge button, they should’ve used magnets.

Look at the bottom of the vest and the v shape. The body looks totally different.

The vest already needs replacing and for the price it should be correct to start with. Until I see in hand collectors pics I'm not paying for a bait and switch.

I like the sculpts but when a $120 outfit set already looks better than a $1090 figure then that's worrying.

Looks to me like the shoulders just need pushing up a touch and the waistcoat pulling down.

It’s totally a bait and switch. I understand those of you that don’t have a Ledger Joker and customs are out of your budget, but to think Inart was this blessing to the 1:6 world. I hate to be a Debbie downer but come on. This is absolutely not what we were promised. The clothing looks like it’s cheap 3rd party and that’s being kind, regardless of futzing, your waistcoat shouldn’t look like a life jacket I’m sorry. Zoom into the rooted sculpts, the paint is completely off, looks like a bad custom that was made 5 years ago. The hair line, random bits of hair glued well past the hairline, to say it looks sloppy is an understatement. The body doesn’t fill the outfit out like it should. After seeing these photos I’m even more intrigued to see those of you that claimed with a bit of futzing you could get it to look exactly like the prototype because that’s not happening.

8C492537-8F59-4B59-B09C-355BFC1F5F80.jpeg
ED77CD15-F73E-47C6-BB0C-E4CD12F7A799.jpeg

I completely respect what youre saying. All im saying is its inevitable we get what were seeing. I dont think complaining about it multiple times is really helping anyone. We all get you dont like it and can do better with customs. Great! Thats why I pointed you to the customs section.

I cant speak for everyone here, but for the price of ~$1000, for two figures, of a legendary character, done with the best tooling possible today, is a win in my book. The value for money I get from this figure is good enough for me and a lot of the audience that will see this figure displayed are not going to nit-pick on
  • clothing looks like it’s cheap 3rd party
  • your waistcoat shouldn’t look like a life jacket
  • Zoom into the rooted sculpts, the paint is completely off
  • The hair line, random bits of hair glued well past the hairline
  • The body doesn’t fill the outfit out like it should
It looks like Heath Ledger's Joker to me, and the best value at the moment.

It’s totally a bait and switch. I understand those of you that don’t have a Ledger Joker and customs are out of your budget, but to think Inart was this blessing to the 1:6 world. I hate to be a Debbie downer but come on. This is absolutely not what we were promised. The clothing looks like it’s cheap 3rd party and that’s being kind, regardless of futzing, your waistcoat shouldn’t look like a life jacket I’m sorry. Zoom into the rooted sculpts, the paint is completely off, looks like a bad custom that was made 5 years ago. The hair line, random bits of hair glued well past the hairline, to say it looks sloppy is an understatement. The body doesn’t fill the outfit out like it should. After seeing these photos I’m even more intrigued to see those of you that claimed with a bit of futzing you could get it to look exactly like the prototype because that’s not happening.

View attachment 604990View attachment 604991
Honestly, at that scale for a mass produced figure, that looks pretty good to me. I don't see the problem.

Back