1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hando, I fear no matter what you receive -- even with a Yuan head on top -- you've worked yourself up so much that you will not, can not, be satisfied.

You must unlearn what you have learned...
What gives you this impression I am still very excited about getting my jokor 😶

Oh. OK, nevermind then.
I want the custom not because I am not satisfied with jokor but because its the most beautiful headsculpt I ever saw 😬 I most probably wont be able to get one anyway

I feared perhaps you were becoming a sculpted hair advocate...

sculpted hair.jpg

I feared perhaps you were becoming a sculpted hair advocate...

View attachment 603635
Oh no I would only get sculpted if I get the chance to find the custom to save on the cost even tho it would sting to loose the jail diorama.. a lot of people are not happy with the sculpted but it still looks good to me I have to give it credit work gar!

giphy (1).gif

Glad to see Justin has the proportions looking a whole lot better in this review. His camera no longer seems to be distorting things the way they did last time.
I think he shot all the videos in 1 day. He did not make the change from feedback. Unless inart said take the sculpted version and review it better this time. It is a bit strange that he would review it when he reviewed the rooted and showed us the sculpt in that video 🤨

I have the standard on preorder with Kit. BUUTT NOW! I might preorder the rooted deluxe with Kit this Friday. Lol

So they are still sorting out the packaging. I think we won't see the first batch ship before at least a month. I think they will try to have these in peoples hands by Christmas

So they are still sorting out the packaging. I think we won't see the first batch ship before at least a month. I think they will try to have these in peoples hands by Christmas
Yeah i reckon by Christmas too hopefully. Doesn't seem like they have much more left to do before they ship them out now

It was always scheduled for Q4 and always assumed to be for Christmas. That would be a miracle if they actually made it.

Not sure if I'd like to end 2022 with Joker or start 2023 with Joker...

I need to start to prepare my shelves for this event...

It was always scheduled for Q4 and always assumed to be for Christmas. That would be a miracle if they actually made it.
I know, I'm honestly surprised it's been finished this early, i was fully expecting that it would be delayed to Q1 2023 but it's really awesome that it seems they might make it just in time for Christmas

Not sure if I'd like to end 2022 with Joker or start 2023 with Joker...
Rewards always payoff at the end of something not the start so its nice to close out the year in the holidays with a couple of jokors under the tree

Rewards always payoff at the end of something not the start so its nice to close out the year in the holidays with a couple of jokors under the tree

I suppose that's true. I'd also like to have 2022 be the Year that InArt began... it's already nice that InArt broke out with TDK Joker much like HT did 14 years ago.

Back