1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m incredibly excited to get mine. I’m relatively new to the 1/6 scene but Ledger’s Joker is a holy grail piece for me so there’s no way I was missing this.

I think the figure looks great. I got the rooted version and am incredibly happy with the price I paid, maybe the head is slightly too big but it’s hardly a deal-breaker. The overall package is well worth it.

Fingers crossed we’ll get some release details soon!

Maybe they couldnt get a slot in the convention. Theyre a relatively new subsidiary in 1/6 market. You gotta pay to have a booth in there and the Vegas spot was probably much more affordable given they havent sold 1 single figure as of yet.

Agreed. As it turns out, they may have been better off NOT doing this Vegas event all together.

The whole "Vegas" thing seemed odd to begin with. I mean, Vegas? Especially when they could have gone to the NYCC just last week.
Two more month- I mean weeks! Truth the Plan! #WhereWeGoInWeGoArt

I just want my Paul, a Neo, some Bat-figs and hopefully some Blade Runner dollies WB-wise. I'm cutting down. At this point I'm not sure I'd even get a Terminator; I'm too all over the place. Classic this, classic that, gamechanger this, once-in-a-lifetime collectible that; bah...

Sculpted hair version. Looks good IMO, could have a bit more yellow in the hair color. I'm happy for the price I preordered at.

View attachment 603019
I still prefer the sculpted hair. Don't get me wrong, the rooted looks better than I expected, but I do not believe it will be easy to keep it looking good.

Sculpted hair version. Looks good IMO, could have a bit more yellow in the hair color. I'm happy for the price I preordered at.

View attachment 603019
The sculpted blows HT’s out of the water but that haired version looks really awesome. I would’ve gotten it instead of the sculpted had they offered it as a single. Still don’t understand why they didn’t but oh, well. I’ll be happy with the sculpted I’m sure.

I still prefer the sculpted hair. Don't get me wrong, the rooted looks better than I expected, but I do not believe it will be easy to keep it looking good.
Doesnt look like it would be hard with Joker. Maybe with other characters yes

That "hidden" hatch beneath the hair is going to mess up your hairdo every time you want to repose the eyes.

But I do LOVE the single joystick to operate BOTH eyes.
Has anybody had problems with eyes not being aligned? My biggest fear for pers.

Back