1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how he'll scale with the DX19. Seen suggestions InArt figures are smaller in scale that the latest HT so maybe not very well.

I wonder how he'll scale with the DX19. Seen suggestions InArt figures are smaller in scale that the latest HT so maybe not very well.
The latest propaganda from the anti Inart mob. Some guy was saying the batman prototype was not articulated and the figure wont come out until 2024. That guy was probably jon deak 😂

A couple of years now. From around the time he got Susan sacked. Whether it’s official employment or in a “consultancy” role I don’t know. I’m sure he claims he doesn’t work for them… which when translated from Deak speak to normal human language means he does.

Would you believe a word this man says?

View attachment 595082
This guy looks like he lustfully watches kids get off the school bus.

The latest propaganda from the anti Inart mob. Some guy was saying the batman prototype was not articulated and the figure wont come out until 2024. That guy was probably jon deak 😂
Yeah…I don’t get that. I’ve seen dudes suggest that on streams. Why would InArt use the same size bodies that Hot Toys did over a decade ago? It literally doesn’t make sense. So much cope.

This guy looks like he lustfully watches kids get off the school bus.
1FF2D9E2-9C31-45A0-84AB-DAA1AAF0B79A.gif

I wouldn’t stress over IA figures not being in scale with HT figures. No one made them the gate keepers of sixth scale and no one should consider their figures to be the de facto, especially when you take into consideration the inconsistency within their catalogue. It’s like every 5 years the figures get bigger and wider.

It really grinds my gears when YT reviewers hold HT as this “true standard” and when doing size comparisons with other company figures, they use the words “too short/too tall”.

It’s like...gtfo here that nonsense.

Putting IA joker next to HT TDK Batman is just gonna make the glaring flaws of baleman stand out even more.

I’ll just wait for IA’s eventual Baleman.

I wouldn’t stress over IA figures not being in scale with HT figures. No one made them the gate keepers of sixth scale and no one should consider their figures to be the de facto, especially when you take into consideration the inconsistency within their catalogue. It’s like every 5 years the figures get bigger and wider.

It really grinds my gears when YT reviewers hold HT as this “true standard” and when doing size comparisons with other company figures, they use the words “too short/too tall”.

Putting IA joker next to HT TDK Batman is just gonna make the glaring flaws of baleman stand out even more.

HT TDK Batman is fine with InArt Joker. The suit looked terrible in Dark Knight, and it will be reflected properly in 1/6th between the two.

On the plus side, if they do a great job, having these 4 on display is gonna look amazing. :panic:

52294858439_3e490a2ecb_o_d.png
52294032745_0591f64436_k_d.jpg

Mixed universe perfection!

Honestly, for me, in a perfect world these would have been each other's Joker and Batman - I've never really liked Bale's Batman or Bruce and for me Pattinson is the best live-action Batman ever, his dark gritty style of Batman would have been fantastic paired with Ledger's pitch-black dark portrayal of Joker as the nihilist anarchist terrorist extraordinaire. They would have been PERFECT together in my opinion, even when comparing the figures I feel like they match more on a visual level than Ledger does with Bale.
Also in terms of story I always felt like Ledger's Joker felt tonally different from the rest of Bale's universe, whether its that he's darker & a little more grounded than the other threats like The League of Shadows, Bane, Ra's Al Ghul and the like, maybe its because both he and his plots (though complex) are low-key and believable (as he himself says all his "tools" like gunpowder and gasoline are "cheap") whereas Bale's solutions (magic sonar phone map of Gotham) felt low-sci-fi and not from a dark-detective narrative..... whatever it is I'm not sure. To me he always felt like a villain from another superior iteration of Batman who had swept into Bale's Gotham. Just my feeling.
So - Ledger Joker and Dano Riddler with Pattinson Batman? That would have been the dream team for me.
However I also feel that Phoenix would have been a damn good match with Pattinson - not sure if they can still write that connection in.

Rooted Hair VS Sculpted Hair
View attachment 595360
Damn that side by side is gorgeous - both of them look incredible - its a bit of a shame the Premium Batman/Bruce nor the ALL IN set include both versions of the head sculpts.

I can’t wait to put a great figure of my favorite Joker next to my favorite Batman in 1/6. I’d do it in 1/4 but the Hot Toys 1/4 Joker is just too much of a basket case.

I always liked the contrast of Batman’s high tech military style armor and technology and how it was all almost useless against an insurgent Joker. Their style mirrored their thematic roles in the film perfectly. Just another reason it’s still one of the greatest movies and not just a good CBM.

Attachments

• C82FA298-0AF8-4917-9EF5-DD4C0998A5DF.jpeg
    C82FA298-0AF8-4917-9EF5-DD4C0998A5DF.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 2ECAC7D9-8F60-48AF-90CF-69FB69132995.jpeg
    2ECAC7D9-8F60-48AF-90CF-69FB69132995.jpeg
    489.7 KB · Views: 0
I can’t wait to put a great figure of my favorite Joker next to my favorite Batman in 1/6. I’d do it in 1/4 but the Hot Toys 1/4 Joker is just too much of a basket case.

I always liked the contrast of Batman’s high tech military style armor and technology and how it was all almost useless against an insurgent Joker. Their style mirrored their thematic roles in the film perfectly. Just another reason it’s still one of the greatest movies and not just a good CBM.
That is stock DX19?

Did you shorten the neck?

Kit, are retailers going to get a portion of this 1st batch, or is it going to be just direct from QS?
If Queen is going to release figure in several batches then surely every retailers going to get a portion

Queen already said there’s no 1st batch or 2nd batch

They only have dealer batch for retailers and direct sales from their official store in china

I feel like a complete moron for buying that new DX Baleman. He looks great, don’t get me wrong, but seeing the Hot Toys Patman compared directly with the InArt Patman fills me with a deep feeling of dread. Plus, it’s annoying that Hot Toys still hasn’t fixed some issues that have been around since the DX12 - like the shoulderpads.

I’ve been thinking of preemptively offloading my Hot Toys Balemen and Suicide Squad Batfleck since InArt has teased them coming in their pipeline.

Back