1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So anyone who ordered the standard early gets a second grinning head sculpt? Does this apply to OSK also or just KGHobby???

Maybe the whole thing is a front for a money laundering scheme
Have an A1 Day Men's White T-Shirt, Inspired by Breaking Bad - Buy Online  at Grindstore.com

I want to finally preorder the deluxe but won't get paid until this Friday. If the cut off is any time soon it could end early this week.

To be clear, I don’t feel deceived and am still happy I ordered the rooted 2-pack, but I do think it’s not a great look for a company trying to endear itself to a 1/6 community that revels in finding things to complain about. There are definitely some upset folk over on FB and some are also bringing up legitimate concerns that QS already recently misled them by advertising that Viper was doing all the Artist Edition 1/4 Jokers.

But that’s the thing, people are ALWAYS complaining. For Christ’s sake We have people complaining about theoretical figures in a “what would you like to see?” poll. PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT A WHAT IF POLL dude haha!

QS has already locked in a substantial amount of POs from HAPPY and CONTENT customers. Re-opening orders will allow those that missed out a second chance to own the deluxe.

So QS should ignore the additional hundreds of orders just to appease all 30 upset FB customers that were planning their retirement from flipping their figures?

Nah man, they can stay butt hurt.

As I said before, IF the reason for reopening those doors is because of what’s going on with TW...tbh I don’t give 2 s***s. In fact any reason shouldn’t matter. If they want to make POs for deluxe joker unlimited, I don’t care. All I want is a sick looking, accurate figure. That’s all that matters to me. I don’t get figures to sell them. I don’t get figures based on “future value”. If I wanna flip $#!t, I’ll buy houses.

Heads up, any animosity in this post isn’t directed at anyone particular. I just find it infuriating when entitled @$$hats show their @$$es.

I mean...they need to get out some more and get some sun.

*QS/IA HQ receives a phone call-

“Hello, QS/IA headquarters how may I help you?”

“HI, I’m Entitled. Please make things only for me so I can feel unique and one day sell them off to pay for my ‘kids tuition’”

What are people complaining about exactly? They ordered the sculpted version after the three day window believing they'd missed their chance on the sculpted version and now it's suddenly available again?

People pissed because of a limited window to order was re-opened? Wow these people are entitled AF....
That's how it always is with this community. There's always someone who thinks that the harder others have to work to get what that individual already has makes it more valuable in their eyes; they spew that they feel their item isn't good enough if it isn't hyper limited. There's plenty of folks on this board who have full meltdowns when figures are rereleased or upgraded. Seems fitting to get the diapers ready for preorders too.

What are people complaining about exactly? They ordered the sculpted version after the three day window believing they'd missed their chance on the sculpted version and now it's suddenly available again?

This seems like a legitimate complaint, but I'm sure whoever they ordered from would happily change their order from the sculpted to the rooted and take more money from them.

Back