1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would hope things get back to some sort of normalcy in the supply chain by December... but with Russia right now you just don't know how far this will go.

That said, I'm sure all the stores with built-in shipping costs are covering their ass price-wise just in case. I wonder if shipping really does dip back down by end of year if they would consider a small discount or price adjustment? That's silly thinking, right?

:duff

It's a fine club to belong to.

We all know our true limits now. No more nonesense about "Oh I would never spend $400 for a figure... or $500.... or $600... or $700... or $800... " Now we have all bought ourselves some time before we're "priced out" of the hobby as they say.
Question is, are you willing to drop that kind of money for a figure that isn't Ledger's joker? Indy maybe, or some other iconic characters from the 80's but I don't see people dropping $1000 on the other figures from their lineup, which is why they'll probably only have two versions going forward with rooted ones being around $500-600, the double pack was a strategic business move and it really paid off.

To be honest, I was saving some money for the Blitzway Hellboy statue - which do you think would be the better purchase?
I'm actually doing the exact same, but I already ordered JND Joker, QS 1/4 and the P1 Bust so even though I love the look of the 1/6 rooted I feel Jokered out. I might still go for the standard version though but Hellboy is my main goal right now.

Question is, are you willing to drop that kind of money for a figure that isn't Ledger's joker? Indy maybe, or some other iconic characters from the 80's but I don't see people dropping $1000 on the other figures from their lineup, which is why they'll probably only have two versions going forward with rooted ones being around $500-600, the double pack was a strategic business move and it really paid off.
Gandalf the Grey & Gandalf The White 2 Pack...

Anything Arnold Schwarzenegger

So Im late to the 2.5k posts already. But I ordered the Deluxe and normal version from Onesixthkit which also offers free shipping.

I personally think that this set is totally worth it. Compared to rooted hair Ledger figures from 3rd party companies like the Overtroys Joker which was $500+ and the Black Toys which was $350+ and have no moveable eyes and the tailoring is always missing something, this is a no brainer. This has all the signs of being the grail.

Anyway,

This is my first ever doll with real hair. Anything I should worry about? Do I need to maintain this thing as in brush it and stuff like that? god.
I do a lot of pictures and will add a spritz of hairspray if I start messing with them too much, but that's it. Otherwise, if you never really touch it, you should be good to just let it be. John from QS mentioned it being the lamb wool/hair, which is the same thing mine are done with.

Well of course. I would buy a lot more if figures were $50 than I would at $1,000, that goes without saying. But more dolls is not necessarily better; it's just more clutter.

Indy definitely (not rooted though). But yeah, after that, and especially given the characters that Queen said they are going for, it will be very few and far between in reality.

So Im late to the 2.5k posts already. But I ordered the Deluxe and normal version from Onesixthkit which also offers free shipping.

I personally think that this set is totally worth it. Compared to rooted hair Ledger figures from 3rd party companies like the Overtroys Joker which was $500+ and the Black Toys which was $350+ and have no moveable eyes and the tailoring is always missing something, this is a no brainer. This has all the signs of being the grail.
OverToys Joker was produced by Viper as well, and the price is pretty much what you would pay for a singular rooted InArt joker, we just have to hope that it will actually exceed the proto like they've promised.

Last edited:
Trying to think of some expensive rooted figures I would splurge on, and its hard because most of them don't require the rooted aspect, which is most of the price hike.

But off the top of my head, I would like high end versions of:

Indiana Jones
Darth Vader
James Bond
Mad Max
DeVito Penguin
Nicholson Joker (although HT is fine)
Terminator
Jack Sparrow
Davy Jones
Brody, Hooper, Quint
Gilgamesh

Trying to think of some expensive rooted figures I would splurge on, and its hard because most of them don't require the rooted aspect, which is most of the price hike.

Indiana Jones
Darth Vader
James Bond
Mad Max
DeVito Penguin
Terminator
Jack Sparrow
Davy Jones
Brody, Hooper, Quint
Gilgamesh
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Indiana Jones
Darth Vader
James Bond
Mad Max
DeVito Penguin
Terminator
Jack Sparrow
Davy Jones
Brody, Hooper, Quint
Gilgamesh
Rooted Davy Jones? lol but for real I would like to see a new Davy and Jack, imagine if Davy had articulated silicone tentacles, that would be a sight, I would worry about the figure holding up long term tho.

Gilgamesh rooted souble pack when?

OverToys Joker was produced by Viper as well, and the price is pretty much what you would pay for a singular rooted InArt joker, we just have to hope that it will actually exceed the proto like they've promised.
I get you. But I feel Queen Arts have a reputation already and I do not feel it as a "risk". It is their first 1/6 scale figure, but from what I have in their statues, it looks very promising. Now, if it was Sideshow, I would be worried of the final product.

I get you. But I feel Queen Arts have a reputation already and I do not feel it as a "risk". It is their first 1/6 scale figure, but from what I have in their statues, it looks very promising. Now, if it was Sideshow, I would be worried of the final product.
Oh absolutely, I believe everyone here wants them to succeed it's just that they have made huge promises which collectors have taken as facts and that could end up hurting them if the final product doesn't exceed what they've shown which is already fantastic.

Indiana Jones
Darth Vader
James Bond
Mad Max
DeVito Penguin
Terminator
Jack Sparrow
Davy Jones
Brody, Hooper, Quint
Gilgamesh
Can't believe you left out Bruce Lee (Way of the Dragon specifically).

Indiana Jones
Darth Vader
James Bond
Mad Max
DeVito Penguin
Terminator
Jack Sparrow
Davy Jones
Brody, Hooper, Quint
Gilgamesh
Stop that. They'll hear you.

Indiana Jones
Darth Vader
James Bond
Mad Max
DeVito Penguin
Terminator
Jack Sparrow
Davy Jones
Brody, Hooper, Quint
Gilgamesh
THE Gilgamesh from THE Eternals?! Grail.

Only Predator, Terminator, and/or Rambo.

Any word of how the moveable eyes will work? Im hoping they are individual and not some type of mechanism.
They will move at the same time and the mechanism will be accessed by the back of the head, pretty much like the old HT DX releases.

Back