1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dano could wear a dark green Blofeld style outfit and no mask.

As for Catwoman, I've never been a fan of the character, but the three times she's been in a movie, I didn't mind it.

Returns Catwoman still the coolest most iconic design.

Rises and The Batman are about the same. Zoe has a better face. Hathaway better body. Both versions were used well enough. Better than Returns. She did nothing in Returns.

Julie Newmar is still my all time favorite.The total package. 😛😘😍🤤
img_2719.jpg

She was a tall gall too, at 5'11". Now that's a woman.

ben-affleck-coffee.gif

Man, this Batfleck gif is making me wish for a QS Batfleck... Bale, Afleck & Pattinson could make for a mean High End Display...

I still find Catwoman as a character boring though. I'm Team Talia all the way. Classy, beautiful, intelligent, mummy vibes, a bit crazy; the whole package. I'm even one of the few people who like Damian. I don't even get the hate. He was a brash kid, but he had reasons to be and as the story progressed he turned into quite the sweet psycho. Even then, he was much more cordial than a lot of the 10s supergenius teen OCs and their awful showings. Plus, 666 Damian was straight up hardcore.

bf028643674e7f1b7d66838a66affbd661a9e218.jpg

I love that little arsehole and I wish that Arkham game starring him was made.

90a6b1d62e47cf1e1844d04e78df0065aaa54761.png

Jason's a guy I like because he's edgy and has a cool design, Dick's too wholesome for me to dislike, but Damian's the one I truly enjoy reading about. Hey, Jason's got Artemis, Dick's got Babs, Tim doesn't count; Damian needs himself a redheaded waifu too.

This hair method, even when not perfectly futzed, just looks plain better than the silicone punched JND one.
No it doesn't, lol. I have the QS 1/3 Joker and the JND 1/3 Joker. The hair on the JND piece is far better. It's styled more accurately, and hand-punched hair into a silicone sculpt will always look more realistic than glued on hair.

Granted, this method still looks good and probably works better for a 1/6 sculpt, but on a large 1/3 scale sculpt, nah.

No it doesn't, lol. I have the QS 1/3 Joker and the JND 1/3 Joker. The hair on the JND piece is far better. It's styled more accurately, and hand-punched hair into a silicone sculpt will always look more realistic than glued on hair.

Granted, this method still looks good and probably works better for a 1/6 sculpt, but on a large 1/3 scale sculpt, nah.
Yes it does. JND hair color is all wrong and insanely thick. The hairline doesn't look natural at all, like those botched hair transplants.

I appreciate that they are trying though.

They said the first full reveal would be in March or May, depending on when they can finalize details.

Yes it does. JND hair color is all wrong and insanely thick. The hairline doesn't look natural at all, like those botched hair transplants.
Have you actually seen it in person to make that claim? Or you just going off pics? Coz I have both, and the JND looks far more realistic. It's not insanely thick at all (not exactly sure what you mean by that). Hairline looks fine to me. The colour is not accurate so you're right there, but it's certainly close enough. That's not what you were talking about anyway though, you mentioned the method of applying the hair is better the way QS do it. We weren't discussing colour, since that has nothing to do with how the hair is applied.

Like I said, it works on 1/6 coz it's a smaller scale, but in no way does this method look better on a larger scale statue compared to it being punched in silicone. You're delusional if you think otherwise. Just look at JND's Bruce Wayne sculpt compared to QS's. Its a night and day difference. Im saying this as someone who owns both, so I have no bias.

Don't go off this prototype pic either. The production piece won't look like that. Same thing happened with the 1/3. Unless Viper is doing them himself, the hair simply won't look as good in production. Same thing happened with the JND prototype...there was a bit of a step down in production for the hair.

Last edited:
Obviously Queen Studio (or their sub-branch InArt) is targeting high end customer segmentation in 1/6 market rather than participating in head- to- head confrontation with Hot Toys. I don't think that teased Joker price tag is below $400. Most importantly, in such short time frame they cannot achieve economy of scale in comparison with HT's manufacturing capacity. Therefore, limited runs and more expansive is totally expected from InArt.

It's less a "what the **** do those words mean" question and more a "you sound like you've been asked to leave the Gamestop after four hours of talking at the girl behind the counter" exclamation.
It’s 4chan talk. I don’t really understand it much either but dark speaks in 4chan sometimes lol

generously, im thinking $400 for sculpted hair and $600 for rooted. die cast weapons perhaps? statue collectors will go nuts seeing the prices that an action figure can cost. "thats the cost of a whole 1/4 statue!!!! grrr" but then again apparently 1/4 statues are now touching 1K mark??

It’s 4chan talk. I don’t really understand it much either but dark speaks in 4chan sometimes lol
It's really not. It's just current internet lingo. Even twitter uses those terms. We're past the era of broken English in texts, and are fully in the time of phrases taking a new meaning of their own. Nobody uses "yolo" and "lol" anymore, because those were "real life" shorthands. Now we're in the internet-exclusive period. Granted, there is something to be said about the general population's adoption of such terms from imageboards, but that's another kind of talk.

Honestly, it's just fun to write some nonsense and LARP at times. Back in the day that was what the interwebs were all about. If I act here the same way I act in real life, then what's the point of it all, you know?

generously, im thinking $400 for sculpted hair and $600 for rooted. die cast weapons perhaps? statue collectors will go nuts seeing the prices that an action figure can cost. "thats the cost of a whole 1/4 statue!!!! grrr" but then again apparently 1/4 statues are now touching 1K mark??
For what it's worth, Queen's 1/4 Joker was 610 for the regular, 1285 for the rooted. High end 1/4 scale statues have definitely gone up in price.

New 1/4 scale pieces are pushing the 800-900 dollar mark.

*Googles 'Tulpas'*

giphy.gif
Hey, if it's good enough for Mr. Fantastic, who are we to judge?

y5UAo-5xRyCY_rbslqVcvz7hfmJg3AyOGtA0WMob-58g1MU83E396yrsrhx7R3OqI2vv929jSiHralmBgHH1Ev86bmOMYQEAnwNslhIiUugd6Y4Sz1Qj1M7mDYf6kZu0Nl4vHuLr5Q=s0

No, that's not canon for anyone wondering; just Grant Morrison. TL;DR Doom was ******** and trying to warp reality to make the FF hate each other. It failed. The mini was never in canon continuity. It was forgotten pretty quickly.

Tulpa gfs are one thing, but you also have Succubus gfs. The latter could be more dangerous, considering you're involving yourself in a summoning. Grant Morrison has said that he used Chaos Magick to get the gf of his dreams, so, y'know, might be a thing to consider. Especially coming from such a trusted source as a man who believes he was abducted by aliens and given ideas for comics! Or maybe those aliens were in reality demons. I don't know, I can't remember how the story goes. Guy's either fried his brain from too many drugs, or is nearing 50 and still tries to pull off his edgy drug persona. I don't know which is more sad...

I'm trying not to judge but back in my day that was called being a schitzo!
Pfft, the current generation thinks being depressed is hella kewl and a substitute for a personality. They're not even shooting the **** and making jokes, they're literally making being "depressed" their whole identity. Not even edgy angst like back in the day, just full-on pretend "sadness". I'll take being a schizo...

moon-knight-clowns.gif

We're finally getting some representation!

I would say Reeves/Dano's Riddler may be even farther removed from its source than Nolan/Ledger's Joker.

But of the two representations, I like Ledger's Joker best as a villain and Bat-villain.

In that dark, hard-edged world, Riddler would likely be my 2nd favorite incarnation. Which is the best I was hoping for out of The Batman.

Zoe's Catwoman is light-years better that Anne Hathaway's.

I love the new movie. I think it has one hell of a strong cast. I love Danos creepy a** Zodiac-esque take, but I was already a fan of his. Pattinson didn't disappoint and Zoe made me give a damn about Catwoman. However, this movie, and future Batman movies, have to contend with the behemoth of Ledger's Joker. It's so good that the movie has a bit of the edge with that alone. The character has been memed and parodied to death over the past 13 years or so and somehow it hasn't ruined the performance. I fear that every time I revisit the movie but no. It's just that good. And captivating.

Back