1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If any Queen 1/6th figure is going to be good, it will be their initial 1/6th offering to prove themselves.

This will be the 1/6th Ledger Joker to have.
That's what I'm hoping. All the HT figures have been fun but have fallen short every time. I have a feeling this one is gonna be quite expensive and I'm already thinking now how high is too high for me.

Let's see Hot Toys have had 5 releases.

The original MMS purple suit Joker. I think people forget this one. It was bad.

Bank Robber Joker 1.0 - two sculpts and a lot of people thought the main one was the best for a while

DX01 Clown & Police sculpts

DX11 Weird smirk & Laughing sculpts.

Bank Robber 2.0. - A repaint with a fixed hairline, no second sculpt

Funny enough, I think probably the best ones out of all of these is the DX01 Police and the DX11 laughing sculpts. Neither one is the main event.

I can’t imagine QS/IA dropping the ball on this. They KNOW who they’re up against. You don’t just tease 1/6 products with the tag line “The future of sixth scale” and then release sub par s***. IM CONVINCED their joker is gonna knock it out of the park...RIGHT OUT THE GATE. That’s how you make waves and spread brand awareness. Region specificity matters little here and HT knows this.

IMHO, this is an exciting time for collectors. QS/IA acquiring 1/6 rights to DC/WB properties is just as big as the most recent video game company acquisitions.

Well, maybe not on that scale...but it’s big news TO ME nonetheless.

Let's see Hot Toys have had 5 releases.

The original MMS purple suit Joker. I think people forget this one. It was bad.

Bank Robber Joker 1.0 - two sculpts and a lot of people thought the main one was the best for a while

DX01 Clown & Police sculpts

DX11 Weird smirk & Laughing sculpts.

Bank Robber 2.0. - A repaint with a fixed hairline, no second sculpt

Funny enough, I think probably the best ones out of all of these is the DX01 Police and the DX11 laughing sculpts. Neither one is the main event

I still think Yulli did an admirable job with bank joker and DX01. Those 2 (3 of you count the police officer HS) look more like ledger than DX11 and QS joker.

But if I had the option of buying an even better joker, of course I would!

I still hold out hope we can get a Keaton Batman at some point with an accurate suit construction and the poseability to boot.

Oh you’ll get it. From HT no less...

The EXACT MINUTE QS/IA reveal THEIR 89 batman, HT will magically reveal their version, and it is gonna feature the most accurate Keaton headsculpt, NEWLY DEVELOPED MATERIAL TO ALLOW FOR DYNAMIC POSING IN HIS FORM FITTING COSTUME THAT SHOWS OFF HIS MUSCULAR PHYSIQUE! NEW DEVELOPED BATMOBILE WITH SCRATCH RESISTANT MATERIAL!

bet on it.

Totally not in reaction to the competition. Yeah, it’s all for the fans. NO KNEE JERK REACTION going on here. Nope. None.

It’ll be a repeat of T2 Arnold.

That s***show was F***ing embarrassing.

HT do look very silly in these pissing contests.

Bet they have their team cobbling together lame teasers today for figures that will never happen.

Last edited:
Relevant info: Queen Studios have just posted new pics of their production 1/4 Ledger Joker with rooted hair.

Posted as spoiler so as not to confuse people.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The best sculpt any company has mass produced so far. It doesn't look like their 1/6 will beat it either.

This hair method, even when not perfectly futzed, just looks plain better than the silicone punched JND one.

More "kato" talk I see. It's been 10 gd years and people are still talking about coats and socks, ffs's.

People spend more money on 1/6 dollie wardrobes while they buy their XXXL clothes at walmart. You really can not make this **** up. Custom talk is the worst thing that's ever happened to 1/6 collecting.

Relevant info: Queen Studios have just posted new pics of their production 1/4 Ledger Joker with rooted hair.

Posted as spoiler so as not to confuse people.

Spoiler Spoiler:

That's impressive. The hair and likeness are flawless. The paint looks a bit statue-ish, not lifelike, but it could be the quality of the photos. Either way, if the 1/6 version looks anything like that, it will be the best mass produced 1/6 Ledger figure, with maybe the best likeness, custom or not.

I still have the Dx01 and DX11, and they're not going anywhere, but I might get this guy if the price isn't too ridiculous. I'm also keeping an eye on HT, because you never know what they might came out with, especially if they go full deluxe mode and include two heads and outfits. The nurse outfit is long overdue.

Last edited:
I have the original Joker (blah) and the Bank Robber and that's it. I bought a loose overcoat at some point, used the Bank Robber head and the original outfit. That was my Joker that has long since been lost in the closet somewhere when I quickly outgrew the Nolan Batman. I looked forward to the DX versions but none of them ever excited me enough to grab one... though I did entertain the one that came with the bomb remote (was that the DX11?).

So I'm very happy that this QS potentially could get me a great Ledger at long last. The new movie certainly has re-invigorated my Bat-excitement and desire for Ledger back on my shelves along with the "new cast" of characters. I might even put Nicholson with them so he can teach them a thing or two about 'panache'.

I have the original Joker (blah) and the Bank Robber and that's it. I bought a loose overcoat at some point, used the Bank Robber head and the original outfit. That was my Joker that has long since been lost in the closet somewhere when I quickly outgrew the Nolan Batman. I looked forward to the DX versions but none of them ever excited me enough to grab one... though I did entertain the one that came with the bomb remote (was that the DX11?).

Yes, I think the bomb remote, and box were a SS exclusive.
So I'm very happy that this QS potentially could get me a great Ledger at long last. The new movie certainly has re-invigorated my Bat-excitement and desire for Ledger back on my shelves along with the "new cast" of characters. I might even put Nicholson with them so he can teach them a thing or two about 'panache'.

Yeah, I've been watching clips of TDK on YT. This figure is bringing back the hype I felt when the film came out. It's not quite the same anymore, but Ledger's performance still feels surprisingly fresh, despite being 14 years old and everything that's already been said about it. Still feels more unique and innovative than anything any Joker actor has done since Ledger.

I would say Reeves/Dano's Riddler may be even farther removed from its source than Nolan/Ledger's Joker.

But of the two representations, I like Ledger's Joker best as a villain and Bat-villain.

In that dark, hard-edged world, Riddler would likely be my 2nd favorite incarnation. Which is the best I was hoping for out of The Batman.

Zoe's Catwoman is light-years better that Anne Hathaway's.

I would say Reeves/Dano's Riddler may be even farther removed from its source than Nolan/Ledger's Joker.

But of the two representations, I like Ledger's Joker best as a villain and Bat-villain.

In that dark, hard-edged world, Riddler would likely be my 2nd favorite incarnation. Which is the best I was hoping for out of The Batman.

Zoe's Catwoman is light-years better that Anne Hathaway's.
I hope the next Riddler appearance becomes more visually appealing than this one. Green tux, cane and top hat with a lot of pazazz.

That would be a very strange transition for an autistic incel.
Extreme highs and lows. He certainly showed that off in his cell. Everyone thinks of goofy Carrey Riddler. Dano is darker yet still shows some enthusiasm.

I don't know, green suit is one thing, but I have a hard time envisioning that green derby and a walking stick.

I don't think Dano will ever be the Riddler you want so badly.

Back