1/6 Hoy Toys - TMS 087 - The Bad Batch - Clone Force 99: Crosshair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think so. But imperial armor is possible.
Thanks. I like the Imperial Armor as well, so maybe it will happen. I wish the design of the Imperial Armor had the crosshair painted on it, like his Bad Batch helmet, but I"m sure the Empire was against too much individualization.

Everyone was so sure that it was “fake fomo” that everyone insisted on waiting. Hopefully this helped people learn their lesson for the future.

Does anyone think that BB Crosshair might be re-released in the future in some way? I somehow completely fumbled and didn’t preorder and then didn’t realize it had even been released. I failed as a collector. 😕
There are still places that have it like Toys Buying Agent. But you will be paying a premium. I think it’s around 450US.

My only question is why did they make Crosshair so short. He’s basically same height as Wrecker but Hot Toys made him same height as Hunter. There’s like 5 inches different between the two of them. I ordered a second from TW late batch, you think I’ll get it?

F1195EEC-3BA3-49B9-A2D0-2CAC234CEBC7.jpeg

Long shot?
Wrecker- 6’5”
Crosshair- 6’4”
Tech- 6’4”
Hunter- 6’
Echo- 6’

Yeh I heard TW made a dash for it, hopefully my cc company can get my money back, successful so far on two transactions, and I also have to go after Comic Sanctorum…fun stuff!

With Crosshair going back to his original armor in TBB, this figure might go up even more in the aftermarket.

Wrecker in my eyes is to scale with the others I don't think the 4 are of different heights.

They are of different heights. Wrecker is much taller, Cross is somewhat taller and the rest are around 6' which I thought was the standard clone measurement.

With Crosshair going back to his original armor in TBB, this figure might go up even more in the aftermarket.

I still really want the Imp version for May 4th tho. Since they seem to usually give us a clone for that date, idk :unsure:

How do people have their Crosshair posed? Looking for some inspiration tips. I'm trying to go for a "about to fire" pose, but I'm just not happy with mine.

This is currently how I have mine posed:
Awesome, thanks! My dream is to have the BB with Cody and Rex on either side of them, cause they pop colorwise.

Mine is similar to this @AssassinHood

Without the stand though.

Crosshair has such a unique rifle, want to get the most out of it.
100% agree, he's the only sniper I have. I'm just amazed it fits in a Detolf atm

Back