1/6 Hoy Toys - TMS 087 - The Bad Batch - Clone Force 99: Crosshair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be wise to pick up the rest of the team while possible, Fox is already WL and he came out AFTER they did IIRC.
Agreed

Interesting development, Crosshair has gone from PO to no longer on the website. Not sold out like others, just gone. More reason to get my other PO's in soon.

Last edited:
Agreed

Interesting development, Crosshair has gone from PO to no longer on the website. Not sold out like others, just gone. More reason to get my other PO's in soon.
I think that’s just an error on their part. It wouldn’t normally come up with an error message. If their allotment is sold out it will say out of stock.

As far as SS, I still see Crosshair there for "Waitlist Open"...

1693597301625.png

Product Page....
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/star-wars-crosshair-hot-toys-909397

People are looking for this guy all over FB. This sellout really took a lot of people by surprise, seems like.

They wont be getting any more in, so I dont see the point of a WL with 10,000 list-ees on it. IIRC Arena Fett still has an open WL! wtf! And the Shiny Trooper still has a WL open. Make it make sense.

It’s nice of them to keep the page up just so people who Google Hot Toys Crosshair “In stock” and open the link can be disappointed.

It happens with every figure which I feel like has probably led to a lot of cursing and despair.

View attachment 660628
I know that stings....
SS, BBTS, and lots of others do this for the exposure. Though, I noticed that Monkey Depot does not leave the product pages up once they presell through their preorder stock.

Yeah, all these figures being displayed with WL status, Lol.... The Arena Fett? Okay?

It feels like a Waitlist blackhole.🤨

Last edited:
They wont be getting any more in, so I dont see the point of a WL with 10,000 list-ees on it. IIRC Arena Fett still has an open WL! wtf! And the Shiny Trooper still has a WL open. Make it make sense.

Maybe the person in charge of the site revels in tormenting people with false hope. The longer the waitlist, the happier they are.

IMG_1979.gif

Man I think I've completely missed out on this Crosshair because I did not place PO firsthand :(, now it seems the production for this one is running very tight and very hard to track down at affordable $$$ , unlike Hunter and Echo which is still widely available with relatively cheap price.

Man I think I've completely missed out on this Crosshair because I did not place PO firsthand :(, now it seems the production for this one is running very tight and very hard to track down at affordable $$$ , unlike Hunter and Echo which is still widely available with relatively cheap price.
Popcultcha even has Echo and Hunter on PO again indicating another run of stock. And this has happened at least once before. Seems like CH will be the missing link for many collectors.

Popcultcha even has Echo and Hunter on PO again indicating another run of stock. And this has happened at least once before. Seems like CH will be the missing link for many collectors.

Looks like they’ve sold out of Hunter but still have Echo left so no more bundles for now.

There’s no further production runs for these but it’s possible they’re sourcing more Hunters. There must still be plenty leftover.

He was heavily discounted by himself, like Echo. Understandable Hunter went first. But man that bundle of both was such a massive discount (which I received from them several weeks ago).

Do I give up on my waitlist converting? I feel like I joined it within the first day or two if it hitting waitlist. I just had a waitlist for R2 convert and I joined that INSANELY late. I had no expectation to get R2 and now I have him. Same with the Clone Pilot.

I have $200 in gift cards waiting for Crosshair. With each day not getting that email I am losing hope...

Do I give up on my waitlist converting? I feel like I joined it within the first day or two if it hitting waitlist. I just had a waitlist for R2 convert and I joined that INSANELY late. I had no expectation to get R2 and now I have him. Same with the Clone Pilot.

I have $200 in gift cards waiting for Crosshair. With each day not getting that email I am losing hope...

Crosshair seems to have been really shorted, and bought up quickly by people who really want to complete the whole team. There may be fewer available. Fewer cancellations, fewer found stock. Getting a conversion is not impossible and I hope it does for you, but odds do seem low on this one.

Bundle is still there but on PO like I said - Queue-it

Yeah I saw. I was saying the reason it's currently not available is because they seem to be out of Hunters and only have Echos.

Last edited:

Pretty much what Myen said. I'd start looking at other options and start browsing eBay or other sites, they'll only get more expensive, especially if Wrecker and Tech come out early next year.

This guy will be a hole in many collections I fear.

Pretty much what Myen said. I'd start looking at other options and start browsing eBay or other sites, they'll only get more expensive, especially if Wrecker and Tech come out early next year.

This guy will be a hole in many collections I fear.

Yeah definitely, which is a shame because the whole team is going to look amazing on display. But like you said, prices will only get worse as time goes on.

It's the figure that I think caught the most people off guard with the new era of limited availability; maybe even more so than the AOTC Clones. Despite warnings, it completely slipped by many. I sympathize with people who missed it inadvertently. Though the people out there who were proclaiming they'd buy it at a discount a year later till the bitter end, not so much. Bad influence, that.

It's kind of weird to think that there'll be so many more Hot Toys Hunters and Echos in the world versus Crosshair, with Wrecker and Tech possibly somewhere in-between.

It's the figure that I think caught the most people off guard with the new era of limited availability; maybe even more so than the AOTC Clones. Despite warnings, it completely slipped by many.
True, and it was the thought of not having the whole team together that was the driving factor to secure CH early. Once I saw that Tech and Wrecker were announced, that meant an immediate preorder for Crosshair. But, I too feel bad for those who are now realizing how limited in production he was.

Still, once the new season debuts, I wonder if they might announce an Imperial Crosshair Exclusive version? This should keep us guessing. 🤔

Last edited:
True, and it was the thought of not having the whole team together that was the driving factor to secure CH early. Once I saw that Tech and Wrecker were announced, that meant and immediate preorder for Crosshair. But, I too feel bad for those who are now realizing how limited in production he was.

Still, once the new season debuts, I wonder if they might announce an Imperial Crosshair Exclusive version? This should keep us guessing. 🤔

Always wanted Imperial Crosshair. It would make for a good Toy Fair exclusive or Summer Showcase reveal type of figure. And Imperial Cody as well.

I'm sure people who missed out on the original would be happy to have a Crosshair, even if the armor doesn't match the rest of the team. At least it'd line up with where they all were in most of TBB Season 1.

Back