1/6 Hoy Toys - TMS 087 - The Bad Batch - Clone Force 99: Crosshair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting out on the Tipoca City platform for Wrecker & Tech...

CROSSHAIR 06.jpg

Crosshair now shipping from popcultcha. If you get in quick while it’s still marked as preorder you’ll get it at the PO discount point ($50 AUD off). Add pennies for further saving (up to another $50 AUD). Given the AUD it’s an ok price discounted

Crosshair now shipping from popcultcha. If you get in quick while it’s still marked as preorder you’ll get it at the PO discount point ($50 AUD off). Add pennies for further saving (up to another $50 AUD). Given the AUD it’s an ok price discounted
Jez I hadn’t realised Crosshair as well! My wallet can’t cut a break lately. 17 new HT in stock!!

Thanks for the heads up, how much was your preorder before shipping? Just preordered him just now. Does $263ish (USD) sound about the same price or did it go up? I literally preordered Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Ahsoka Tano Sideshow 1/6th Scale Action Figure, and surprised that I got an invoice today that it is processing to ship out. Did you just get an email that Crosshair is processing to ship?

Thanks for the heads up, how much was your preorder before shipping? Just preordered him just now. Does $263ish (USD) sound about the same price or did it go up? I literally preordered Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Ahsoka Tano Sideshow 1/6th Scale Action Figure, and surprised that I got an invoice today that it is processing to ship out. Did you just get an email that Crosshair is processing to ship?
Mine was $399AUD ($499AUD MSRP less $50 PO discount less $50 pennies reward). Minus local tax it was $363.63AUD

I would sell a kidney for Imperial Cross and Cody!!! Come on HT these are repaints, make it happen!!

Imperial Crosshair and Cody would look so good together. They were only together for one episode, but one of the best episodes of the series.

Is anybody else having difficulty on deciding whether to display them with their helmets on or off?

The headsculpts are so nicely done and I don't want to keep them in the box but the helmets on look so bada**.

Got the email from them that it’s shipping also. First time ordering from popcultcha. Do people from US get hit with customs fees?

Is anybody else having difficulty on deciding whether to display them with their helmets on or off?

The headsculpts are so nicely done and I don't want to keep them in the box but the helmets on look so bada**.

Headsculpt on, helmet under arm. That way you see them both. This is the Way.

Crosshair has arrived from PC Weird they still have it listed as a PO while all the other new releases are listed as in stock now.

Need to get my PO's in for Wrecker and Tech.

Back