1/6 Hot Toys -VGM53- Jedi Survivor (Video Game): Scout Trooper Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will be very dumb if all we get from this line is the stormtroopers and not even Cal who is the main character and most wanted.

I want Second Sister (not happening) and Purge Troopers a bit more than Cal, but yeah, it would be dumb if there were no Cal and all troopers.

Realistically if it's going to be a full line, it'll be mostly troopers and droids though. But hopefully with Cal and BD-1 to face off against them.

After finishing the story, I really hope they add a shield to this figure to make him a little more unique. Can’t wait for HT to release yet another version
Spoiler Spoiler:

Still really wanting a Cal, even more so after finishing the game. Hoping someone makes him, even if it’s not HT.

Ungh, I’ve been fine collecting exclusively Mando figures only with the sub-par SW content that keeps dropping but I’m enjoying Jedi Survivor so much, I forgot how much being excited can make me open my wallet.

I might have to make one of these and an ROTJ Scout the line exceptions to my collection. He does look pretty badass in all the pics and ditto on probably being sold on another variant with riot shield:lol

After finishing the story, I really hope they add a shield to this figure to make him a little more unique. Can’t wait for HT to release yet another version
Spoiler Spoiler:

Still really wanting a Cal, even more so after finishing the game. Hoping someone makes him, even if it’s not HT.
remove the pauldron and it basically is Rick the Door Technician. I imagine him with a Kylo head sculpt for some reason

They only seem to glue down hard plastic pauldrons so you’re good.

A number of us will be giving these figures demotions to have the base trooper. :lol
why would you do such a thing like that ? Base ROTJ Scout trooper is pretty dirt cheap at the moment.

The gap is definitely there. The clearest you can see it is in the ‘accessory’ photo. The top left showing off the back equipment clearly shows the lower half of the gap on the helmet.

View attachment 636802

I'm not so sure, I think they fixed it... :angryfist:

Screenshot (12).png

…and it’s gone on Sideshow. I POed from AgesThreeAndUp with reward points and free shipping.

He’s getting a demotion to be Rick the Door Technician. While Sandtrooper Sergeant’s getting a promotion to Commander.

Back