1/6 Hot Toys -VGM53- Jedi Survivor (Video Game): Scout Trooper Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Cal has the Fallen Order hair and clean shaven look in Survivor, plus the scavenged Clone armour. Problem with having a customisable character is that you’re never gonna have your Cal as a figure.

My Cal has the Fallen Order hair and clean shaven look in Survivor, plus the scavenged Clone armour. Problem with having a customisable character is that you’re never gonna have your Cal as a figure.
It lowkey bugs me that the clone armor isnt sculpted right. But I try to ignore it lol

Nothing in these games are. The Clones in FO looked weird and the Imperial Troops + Vader all look off too.
I was actually impressed with the clones from FO. It’s much better representation than the new live action clones.

Still debating on this one. I like it's look...id probably get another scout w/speeder just to have another speeder for it (and another scout for the heck of it)...but, what I'm really waiting for is Hot Toys to...
Screenshot_20230502_181528_Chrome.jpg

playing this game was such as blast...every places, every characters seem to all have "Lucas footprints" in them, heavily reminiscent back to the Prequels. The plot was dark and gritty, depressing tone due to extremely overwhelming presence of power from Galactic Empire. Definitely not those recent Disney SW *** .

playing this game was such as blast...every places, every characters seem to all have "Lucas footprints" in them, heavily reminiscent back to the Prequels. The plot was dark and gritty, depressing tone due to extremely overwhelming presence of power from Galactic Empire.

It’s definitely an excellent game. Having a lot of fun as well. Also appreciate the Lucas-like feel. They did an excellent job tying his vision of the PT and TCW with elements from the current Dark Times projects.

Another great addition to the Rise of the Empire era. It’s great this period is getting a lot of excellent lore and world building from Jedi Fallen Order/Survivor, Rogue One, Andor, and The Bad Batch.

Hope we finally get Purge Troopers. Jumptroopers too. Both of those are long overdue.

It’s definitely an excellent game. Having a lot of fun as well. Also appreciate the Lucas-like feel. They did an excellent job tying his vision of the PT and TCW with elements from the current Dark Times projects.

Another great addition to the Rise of the Empire era. It’s great this period is getting a lot of excellent lore and world building from Jedi Fallen Order/Survivor, Rogue One, Andor, and The Bad Batch.

Hope we finally get Purge Troopers. Jumptroopers too. Both of those are long overdue.
Good to know it’s just as good as the first. I’m currently playing through the first before I start survivor, I only played it once and loved it.

I would love a purge trooper from these games as well!

Good to know it’s just as good as the first. I’m currently playing through the first before I start survivor, I only played it once and loved it.

I would love a purge trooper from these games as well!

I love Fallen Order! They’re different, but both excellent. Really love how much both add to the era and how well they incorporate lore, settings, characters, etc. from other media.

I feel FO has a bit of a tighter story with a clear direction and threat, but is a bit too linear. Survivor’s story meanders a bit more but the larger worlds feel a lot less claustrophobic so it’s a fair trade off.

excellent game but the widespread laggy performance issues currently prevent me far from 100% satisfaction experience though...and will buy this trooper to tribute the awesomeness.

excellent game but the widespread laggy performance issues currently prevent me far from 100% satisfaction experience though...and will buy this trooper to tribute the awesomeness.
Yeah definitely really choppy. Even on consoles. I played it on both Series X and PS5. Lot of texture disappearing and some issues with reclaiming your XP after death in several spots. I can't imagine what it would've been like if they didn't push it back at at the last minute. I think it could've done with another month of polish, but I still love the game. It's just seems like many things testers should've found just weren't. I expect after a few more patches it'll get better. I think they did a really great job in expanding the gameplay without completing departing from the things that made FO great.

Yeah definitely really choppy. Even on consoles. I played it on both Series X and PS5. Lot of texture disappearing and some issues with reclaiming your XP after death in several spots. I can't imagine what it would've been like if they didn't push it back at at the last minute. I think it could've done with another month of polish, but I still love the game. It's just seems like many things testers should've found just weren't. I expect after a few more patches it'll get better. I think they did a really great job in expanding the gameplay without completing departing from the things that made FO great.
even after yesterday latest patch, *im playing on PS5..the FPS still tanks like ***, and the blurry texture still frequently occurs. These technical issues if left un-checked definitely do more harm than good. The game is phenomenal, there's absolutely no denying about that. But it is the top one shi tty performance game on PS5 so far according to my experience.

even after yesterday latest patch, *im playing on PS5..the FPS still tanks like ***, and the blurry texture still frequently occurs. These technical issues if left un-checked definitely do more harm than good. The game is phenomenal, there's absolutely no denying about that. But it is the top one shi tty performance game on PS5 so far according to my experience.
Agreed. I couldn't find any real progress with that patch.

It will be very dumb if all we get from this line is the stormtroopers and not even Cal who is the main character and most wanted.

Back