1/6 Hot Toys - TMS126 - The Clone Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi (DeathWatch Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my second and third browser got in, wish I waited as the one I checked out on was my incognito window, I could've helped someone with that! Too bad its one per account.

Got one as well. Happy because this one has grown on me a bit.

Was about 2800 in line. Took about 14 minutes before I was in. When I got in, said about 50% were gone.

Can anyone in here with some photoshop skills do me a favor? Id just like to get the helmet from the picture with the saber photoshopped over the obi wan sculpt. Im wanting to use the PNG in my virtual set up.

Attachments

• 1715966348790.png
    1715966348790.png
    454 KB · Views: 0
  • 1715966361666.png
    1715966361666.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
As soon as I got the email I jumped in and was already around 5,000 back. Still sitting in the queue, have a feeling I missed out on this one 😔

Line is paused.

As soon as I got the email I jumped in and was already around 5,000 back. Still sitting in the queue, have a feeling I missed out on this one 😔
Yeah, the lesson I learned the hard way on Anakin is that you need to be on the site and logged in and on the RSVP page before the start time. Refresh frequently until you get the queue page to come up and hope for the best. I did that with four different browsers/devices today and confirmed what many told me: That you'll get wildly different places in line with each one. I could've gotten one on three of my four devices had the limit of one not been in place.

Back