1/6 Hot Toys - TMS126 - The Clone Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi (DeathWatch Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
retails at HKD1680 according to that review. Quite the markup even though it's common practice when it comes to those exclusives.

So basically a no on using this figures headsculpt on the ROTS body?
That might make getting this a bit easier on Sideshow as a lot of folks won't want it if they can't double up with a Mando and a head sculpt upgrade for the ROTS...if people are aware by the time preorder goes up.

Good Luck everyone.
1715965063170.png

Guess I’m missing out on this. I did the time zone conversion wrong.

Trying anyway but 5000 people in front of me.

Was able to snag one, 3 devices open all vastly different numbers.

Last edited:
I was 4700 on one browser, 1600 on another, 3600 on my iPad and 500 on my iPhone. It took forever to get past the pre-order button (maybe 2 minutes) then it clocked after I hit place order for another 2 minutes and then it freaking TIMED OUT!!!! Fortunately, the order went through as I got the email confirmation. Looks like the interest in this is medium as of now they've sold through 50% of their allocation. I also got in with my browser that started at 1600 but it told me purchase limit of one. Happy to have two of these secured, although TBA price was salty...

Back