1/6 Hot Toys -TMS056 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett and Throne (REPAINT ARMOR)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft they cant even get Jango and the Tython duo out! I would NOT be holding my breath.
Tython duo has been out for a while though, just not through Sideshow. Jango is an HT problem. Regardless, this indicates this is coming sooner than later.

No big surprise that they want to fast track this throne version because they will probably want to ship that out before dropping the idiot red galoshes figure. The throne version is no doubt my last.

Patiently waiting for the Repaint Throne Edition to be released.
03C68037-B41E-4B6B-A0D5-E912B72D4EF4.jpeg

Tython duo has been out for a while though, just not through Sideshow. Jango is an HT problem. Regardless, this indicates this is coming sooner than later.

Well, its "out" - and yet the vast majority of collectors dont have it. So that is a pyrrhic victory at best.

None of this will be real to me until I get that "about to ship" email.

Got an email from Sideshow saying that this is expected to arrive early (March/April timeframe). Assuming they're pushing this out in order to release the BoBF version...
I’d have no problem if they put this out in the next few months. No email for me, fingers crossed though.

Well, its "out" - and yet the vast majority of collectors dont have it. So that is a pyrrhic victory at best.

None of this will be real to me until I get that "about to ship" email.

More like illusion of victory.

It's not real till the people on this forum have it in-hand so the tiniest inconsistencies in details can be nitpicked apart and someone starts disassembling the figure to make a 2.24% improvement in accuracy to it.

More like illusion of victory.

It's not real till the people on this forum have it in-hand so the tiniest inconsistencies in details can be nitpicked apart and someone starts disassembling the figure to make a 2.24% improvement in accuracy to it.

THIS IS THE WAY now seriously, SSC, ship my damn figure. And everyone else's.

I ordered the regular figure no throne and didn't get an email. Day one order as well.

THANK YOU, I mean I was out there literally refreshing the screen till that dropped. And this is my reward, waiting 9000 years. *frowns at SSC*

Maybe they are making us early birds wait because we scored the lower price - it was $5 lower, and then the next day they changed it. I'm joking, but only kind of.

Anyone else got that email? Not doubting Dennis at all. I didn't get an email, I guess mine is on the 2nd boat. lol.
Are you a flexpay? I'm not on a flexpay program and flexpay's might get a different timed note depending on when their flexpay starts. Are you a deluxe or standalone without the throne? I bet the deluxe is coming first. Here's the text of the email:

Your Boba Fett on Throne Deluxe item will be arriving into our warehouse earlier than anticipated. Your item is now expected to arrive in Mar-Apr 2022. If you have any questions or need to make adjustments to your order...

Are you a flexpay? I'm not on a flexpay program and flexpay's might get a different timed note depending on when their flexpay starts. Are you a deluxe or standalone without the throne? I bet the deluxe is coming first. Here's the text of the email:

Your Boba Fett on Throne Deluxe item will be arriving into our warehouse earlier than anticipated. Your item is now expected to arrive in Mar-Apr 2022. If you have any questions or need to make adjustments to your order...

I'm on flex-pay for the Deluxe. I have the "Exclusive" version that I guess everyone buying from Sideshow are getting.

Maybe you have mixed it with the Iron Studios one?

I cant find the other damn thread! This, just as I was complaining about the lack of the Tython Duo: Tonight I see.....

"Your Boba Fett™ (Deluxe Version) item will be arriving into our warehouse in a few days. Your final payment is scheduled for 02/28/2022. We expect the piece to ship within the next 10 business days. Please review your shipping information and make any changes through your online account by 02/27/2022."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I cant wait!

So if you are waiting for these two, take heart.

I cant find the other damn thread! This, just as I was complaining about the lack of the Tython Duo: Tonight I see.....

"Your Boba Fett™ (Deluxe Version) item will be arriving into our warehouse in a few days. Your final payment is scheduled for 02/28/2022. We expect the piece to ship within the next 10 business days. Please review your shipping information and make any changes through your online account by 02/27/2022."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I cant wait!

So if you are waiting for these two, take heart.
You’re in for a helluva treat

Back