1/6 Hot Toys -TMS056 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett and Throne (REPAINT ARMOR)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont dig the rough paint job either, but my hope is they'll give it a better paint revision.
The new show I enjoyed but it was no way as good as the first episode of Mando. But the show definitely made me want some badass Tusken Raider figures and a couple Gamorrean Guards! That Tuskens tribe looked rad, really enjoyed their updated aesthetic.

Perhaps a smoother "Beskar" armor is in the future for Boba, who goes back to his more original look but with the expensive bling.

You do know that crime lords have deep pockets, right?... :wink1:

Perhaps he gets to visit the Armorer for an upgrade and we get to see more of here on this show, as well.

Perhaps a smoother "Beskar" armor is in the future for Boba, who goes back to his more original look but with the expensive bling.

You do know that crime lords have deep pockets, right?... :wink1:

Perhaps he gets to visit the Armorer for an upgrade and we get to see more of here on this show, as well.
Nah no way he or Disney would give up the iconic Fett Armour to be a Mando twin. It's his father's with keychain etc.

Nah no way he or Disney would give up the iconic Fett Armour to be a Mando twin. It's his father's with keychain etc.
They already gave it up to a nobody on Tatooine. Boba Fett in new armor would make millions upon millions in toy sales. They should never ever do this, but I won’t be shocked if they do it.

It doesn't have to be a permanent change

Attachments

• star-wars-boba-fett-marvel-comics-series-nowhere-to-hide-1256822.jpeg.jpeg
    star-wars-boba-fett-marvel-comics-series-nowhere-to-hide-1256822.jpeg.jpeg
    280.6 KB · Views: 103
I’m the opposite if I want to customs a figure I usually buy two one to keep as original and other custom

Yeah he had a shirtless scene in this even. I wouldn’t call him fat by any means. He is solid. Hollywood has trained us to think Bruce Lee ripped bodies are what it means to be physically fit and strong. But if you look at those strong men completions, you’re going to find guys built solidly like Morrison at the very smallest end of the scale. Look at the Mountain from GoT. He doesn’t have a six pack but nobody calls him fat. He’s strong as an ox and solidly built. Sure, Morrison has more than 2% body fat on him, but he doesn’t have a beer gut or anything. Just a solidly built, powerful torso. Bulloch was a slender built guy. They just have different body types.

Morrison’s arguably works better for someone who’s job is physical. Bulloch was more a desk jockey than bounty hunter. We’ve just gotten used to Boba looking that way Morrison looks ‘fat’ by comparison. He is thicker, sure, but not in a bad way. I do feel the costume hasn’t been designed to do him any favors though. Oddly enough losing that cod piece really makes the torso seem so open and empty and therefore a bit exaggerated. Give him another belt and cod piece and he would look more evened out I bet.
Ok ok, you and Morrisons you get a room .🤣

Hope we’ll see flashbacks of Boba in his prime.

Or will it be a pain to see how badly the suit now fits him? They could probably use a different actor if we see any flashbacks and just use TM’s voice, like the remastered ESB scenes.

Guys, question. Is the helmet sculpt/shape for this Boba new? or is it a re-use from ROTJ?

So 100% this is getting fast tracked like the damaged Boba Mando variant right? No way this released 2nd half of 2022.

Back