1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All HT female bodies have double jointed knees ..WTH did they give her single jointed knees :slap

54794D51-7BCA-42CD-8E5E-8348BCC3536A.jpeg

Arrived today. Overall I’m really pleased with it. The trousers are much better than they looked in the first product images. You can easily pull the legs out of the boots and ruffle them. The boots themselves are beautiful.

I haven’t found the body limiting because I’m not going for dynamic poses with her. The main negatives are the helmet and chest plate which have very little weathering.

All HT female bodies have double jointed knees ..WTH did they give her single jointed knees :slap
The Harley bodies don't, they have single jointed knees & elbows, wondering if that's the body they went with. Been curious to see someone compare the two to see if that's the case

View attachment 534232
Arrived today. Overall I’m really pleased with it. The trousers are much better than they looked in the first product images. You can easily pull the legs out of the boots and ruffle them. The boots themselves are beautiful.

I haven’t found the body limiting because I’m not going for dynamic poses with her. The main negatives are the helmet and chest plate which have very little weathering.
she's some sort of a priest, her clan spiritual advisor, not a full time warrior, so little weathering is understandable, and it is screen accurate.

The Harley bodies don't, they have single jointed knees & elbows, wondering if that's the body they went with. Been curious to see someone compare the two to see if that's the case
The Harley body would make sense since they’re making 2 Harley figures using the same body so may as well make a few more for this figure while in production.

Since Armourer came out so fast, maybe hot toys didn't have enough of the upgraded Rey bodies available. Or they may do the body swap like they did to Mythos Ben. Later Batches might have a improved bod??????

Since Armourer came out so fast, maybe hot toys didn't have enough of the upgraded Rey bodies available. Or they may do the body swap like they did to Mythos Ben. Later Batches might have a improved bod??????
Or maybe they just cheaped out.

The Harley body would make sense since they’re making 2 Harley figures using the same body so may as well make a few more for this figure while in production.

Ha this is honestly one of the more likely reasons.

Sideshow made the Mythos Ben figure that swapped bodies. I don't think Hot Toys would bother with seamless arms from Rey's body.

Their female bodies have rubber torso & chest pieces, the harley body is all hard plastic - which probably works better under the full body suit & armor

Are we talking about how the reissued Mythos Obi-Wan had a worse body, or did they do an additional revision later?

Happy for everyone that wanted this figure, but I have to say... every time I see it, all I can think is how incredibly phoned in this release looks. I know TFE tend to be bare-bones and minimal, but this to me looks like a contender for Hot Toys least amount of effort. Looks like a rectangle in armour.

Happy for everyone that wanted this figure, but I have to say... every time I see it, all I can think is how incredibly phoned in this release looks. I know TFE tend to be bare-bones and minimal, but this to me looks like a contender for Hot Toys least amount of effort. Looks like a rectangle in armour.
Yeah, really not their best work, but unfortunately the only option.

Think she looks quality. Costume, helmet. Not having a forge option IMO is a bummer; we've got SW figs with entire tables; so making a forge with some resin flames wasn't much of a stretch. Or a 3-D background instead of cardboard. HT got my money anyway :lol :blissysmi

Still feeling the lack of articulation or you want the Armorer to pull off those ballerina poses? :ROFLMAO: Here you go..

Back