1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Landed the beginning of the week and I finally had some time to unbox and take some quick phone shots. Hope to get out the camera and sit down for a few hours of playtime in the coming weeks.
AA9953BF-0E78-4468-8D7B-2DBA88F02D1B.jpeg

4D55EE49-2194-44B2-997D-AB8C5282BC65.jpeg

9D764A95-ADAA-4927-9DD1-EE98F52E066B.jpeg

981EB108-9211-4F87-9735-C024C679371A.jpeg

Quick thoughts:
The body is subpar and only good for very static poses, which i mainly use, but no double- jointed elbows and no thigh swivel is a let down... sucks for getting the subtle and more realistic posture and weighted poses. Also possibly no butterfly shoulder joints as well? Helmet seems overly dark and grimy compared to on screen but under bright lights it appears more accurate. Hands are oversized but it’s a HT figure.
Still a great figure. Outfit and tailoring are top notch but i may do a body swap down the road.

My most anticipated figure release for the past couple years (since Krennic) and very stoked to have this in hand. Just sad that they skimped-out on the regular true-type body.

Landed the beginning of the week and I finally had some time to unbox and take some quick phone shots. Hope to get out the camera and sit down for a few hours of playtime in the coming weeks.
View attachment 533878
View attachment 533871
View attachment 533872
View attachment 533873
Quick thoughts:
The body is subpar and only good for very static poses, which i mainly use, but no double- jointed elbows and no thigh swivel is a let down... sucks for getting the subtle and more realistic posture and weighted poses. Also possibly no butterfly shoulder joints as well? Helmet seems overly dark and grimy compared to on screen but under bright lights it appears more accurate. Hands are oversized but it’s a HT figure.
Still a great figure. Outfit and tailoring are top notch but i may do a body swap down the road.

My most anticipated figure release for the past couple years (since Krennic) and very stoked to have this in hand. Just sad that they skimped-out on the regular true-type body.
Thanks for the great pictures. Really nice seeing the three of them together with their very varied heights.

Shame about the body. I’m a museum pose kind of collector but absolutely unacceptable to advertise the figure with a lot of action photos and deliver a subpar, poorly articulated body.

Seems like going out of their way to do that. The only rationale I can think of aside from/in service of cost cutting is that the figure has a restrictive multilayered suit and thick pleather apron so they didn’t feel a lot of articulation was warranted.

If also seems to have an unusually high number of delicate parts like the fur, many small pleather straps, and faux suede so maybe they didn’t want the figure to be posed too extremely.

Last edited:
I never watch these things but I might check this one out. When do they generally upload the vid?

I just checked YouTube and I’m amazed there’s already at least 10 reviews for this and I’m sure many more on the way:lol
Right after the stream finishes, it just processes it and uploads it.

Back