1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else here waiting for the batch two to be shipped from ToysWonderland like myself?
I originally got an email to pay shipping for it, paid it, waited the 7 days and hit them up. They said that email was sent by mistake and batch two isn’t shipping yet. Found it rather odd so I’m giving another week or so then hitting them up again

So based on what I've learned so far, according to @chrisstruthers post on July 26th, Emily Swallow has been delivered at Secret Base, so that means other suppliers will have received their allotted amounts within the week of the 26th and shipped out the first batch.

The second batch arrives one month afterwards (correct?) and then it gets shipped out within that same week if it goes according to plan. Hopefully the second batch shows up very soon and shipment can go accordingly.

Any chance this will ship from SS this month?
I really hope so. I need my Mando fix while I wait for Death Watch and Jango.
Batch Two has not been shipped yet from ToysWonderland (or any of the other 1/6 suppliers in the H.K area).

My pre-order says says "Still Processing". I also have Arwen v.2 to be sent out hopefully by this month by Asmus (double whammy of 1/6 figures by month end if it works out).

So, the UK Facebook group has had The Armorer waiting to be delivered for about a week - I paid the balance exactly a week ago - but he's been too busy updating his website to book them in for collection. lol

He's going to ship them out tomorrow.

One good thing with this group, and it's been the case each time so far, is that the final payment is always cheaper than stated since you have to allow Paypal to convert the amount due from £ to HKD. Since I always ensure that my credit card, rather than Paypal, conducts the currency exchange, I saved over £10 on this order according to my card statement.

:yess:

(The orders ship from the UK).

Last edited:
Confirmation email from TW just dropped. Later batch closing in.

Yep. Got my notice too. Estimated to ship on Oct. 30th.

If that’s the case I won’t get it until end of December/beginning of January. It may have been better for me to just order thru Sideshow. This will be the last second batch order I place with TW if it arrives around the same time as SS’s ships.

These figures have been arriving at various times, indicating they might be going out in small batches from the factory.

One Sixth Kit got theirs 23rd August, KG Hobby on 2nd September.

I don't know when the UK group's supplier (who's also a well known HK retailer) got theirs, but they usually receive things around the same time as the others.

I'm expecting delivery might be attempted tomorrow, but I have to go out for a short while in the morning so will likely miss it. Unless the postie leaves her with a neighbour, which he might do since it's not an international parcel.

The tracking's useless because it says it'll only update after the delivery attempt.

:panic:

Good to see that there is movement on batch two. I'm just going to sit back and wait until my copy gets delivered into the rainy West Coast of Canada and not get too fussed about it.

It gets here when it gets here.

Who knows they may end up changing the elbow joints in later batches, I very much doubt it but you never know

Single joint to no joint?
I wonder how much did they save per figure by using single joint instead of double joint?

Glad that you referenced my post @Asta.

I'm actually thinking of using a different body when my copy arrives and I'm taking notes from another forum that you are also posting on: One Sixth Figures

Back