1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's in Australian dollars. Log in with an ID for your home country, add the item in your cart, and you'll see the price at the current exchange rate.

I buy from Popcultcha all the time. Factor in the strong US dollar, their rewards program, reasonable international shipping costs, and the stellar packaging job they normally do, and they're often less expensive than domestic retailers.

(I just find it strange that items like the Hot Toys Armorer has been out for awhile now and it's still a pre-order item on their site.)

@ObiGlennKenobi is local to Popcultcha so the currency is correct for them. I think the joke @choombaz made was that it’s actually in stock. Ikon (distributor for Hot Toys in the region and parent of Popcultcha) is usually one of the last to get stock sent to them so it can take a very long time.

But yes, those of us in the US currently benefit from the exchange rate on top of not having to pay VAT. I’ve bought tons of figures from them over the years. They’re an excellent store to work with.

@ObiGlennKenobi is local to Popcultcha so the currency is correct for them. I think the joke @choombaz made was that it’s actually in stock. Ikon (distributor for Hot Toys in the region and parent of Popcultcha) is usually one of the last to get stock sent to them so it can take a very long time.

But yes, those of us in the US currently benefit from the exchange rate on top of not having to pay VAT. I’ve bought tons of figures from them over the years. They’re an excellent store to work with.
Yes you are exactly right, stock not price :) I’m very local to Popcultcha and hoping to take my kids on a drive there in the next few weeks. Ikon do not handle the exclusives as far as I am aware and PC and Sugo must be getting from HK or possibly even the States as a (much) later batch.
I just rang Sugo and they should be getting their stock next week.

Yes you are exactly right, stock not price :) I’m very local to Popcultcha and hoping to take my kids on a drive there in the next few weeks. Ikon do not handle the exclusives as far as I am aware and PC and Sugo must be getting from HK or possibly even the States as a (much) later batch.
I just rang Sugo and they should be getting their stock next week.

I would like to visit there some day, along with the rest of the country of course. Their store/showroom seems like a fun place to see in person. One of my favorite stores to buy from online.

Just a guess on my part, but it feels like the Toy Fair exclusives get closer every year to just being regular releases with an exclusive label slapped on.

They have the other two 2021 exclusives (Cyborg Spider-Man and Neon Tech Mk. 50). Maybe they just get them in normally now? Or there could’ve been some arrangement made; they don’t seem to be super fast sellers in general.

I would like to visit there some day, along with the rest of the country of course. Their store/showroom seems like a fun place to see in person. One of my favorite stores to buy from online.

Just a guess on my part, but it feels like the Toy Fair exclusives get closer every year to just being regular releases with an exclusive label slapped on.

They have the other two 2021 exclusives (Cyborg Spider-Man and Neon Tech Mk. 50). Maybe they just get them in normally now? Or there could’ve been some arrangement made; they don’t seem to be super fast sellers in general.
They are not from Ikon I don’t believe, none of those figures are on their website but everything else is. They have already got the 4th May stuff. Quick to get it up, painfully slow to get it in stock. Anyone would think we are the a## end of the earth. Oh wait we are!

They are not from Ikon I don’t believe, none of those figures are on their website but everything else is. They have already got the 4th May stuff. Quick to get it up, painfully slow to get it in stock. Anyone would think we are the a## end of the earth. Oh wait we are!

Ask Sugo in the sketchiest voice you can manage who their supplier is for the goods while making scratching sounds.

We’re all addicts after all. :lol

Last edited:
Yeah,nice to see the AOTC range was put up asap,but still no Bespin Luke.

You are correct Myenshi.
On all of your points 😇

Oh, thanks for explaining the joke to me and the heads-up. I was looking at the image wrong and thought the Armorer was still in pre-order. I've been waiting for this figure to become in-stock!

65C6F52D-061F-4660-A575-837458581F27.jpeg
5085A46A-84E3-4A19-8B90-787E876F81D7.jpeg
48575F76-8530-476B-B4FC-B447401104F1.jpeg

It’s not a competition but …

20% off Popcultcha

EOFY code

It is.

:lol

Actually it's really funny; some of the figures I bought from Sideshow, I almost bought last night from Popcultcha with EOFY.

It was going to be cheaper that way but something stopped me. Lo and behold, all the discounts for the figures at Sideshow today.

I love Popcultcha and I'm grateful for all their coupons this year but whew, I'm glad I held off this time.

Last edited:
Back