1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone gotten a different female body for the complete swap?

I actually bought a POP Toys Modified X-ing (mid bust) and the wrist and foot pegs are totally different, however there is a complete adapter kit from Giantoys for the mods. Note that I have not purchased it yet and I have a feeling that I may need it.

https://giantoy.com/collections/bod...wrist-joints-tools-diy?variant=32841966452799
bbfa1ca63493530c2a9c1da47ac86793_532x532.jpg

Has anyone ever used parts from the whole kit assembly (or all) for their own kit bashes? Don't want to do any unnecessary and incorrect further purchases, however I have KO Scarlet Witch (Civil War) body that I will end up using if it ends up in that situation.

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten a different female body for the complete swap?

I actually bought a POP Toys Modified X-ing (mid bust) and the wrist and foot pegs are totally different, however there is a complete adapter kit from Giantoys for the mods. Note that I have not purchased it yet and I have a feeling that I may need it.

https://giantoy.com/collections/bod...wrist-joints-tools-diy?variant=32841966452799
View attachment 560071

Has anyone ever used parts from the whole kit assembly (or all) for their own kit bashes? Don't want to do any unnecessary and incorrect further purchases, however I have KO Scarlet Witch (Civil War) body that I will end up using if it ends up in that situation.
These are all parts for a male body. Except maybe that really thin head sculpt plug.

Thanks for answering my inquiry @Magnusstewardson. I'll keep the existing Harley body and think of another plan, keeping the Xing body for another kit bash down the road.

Gotta be a mistake :)

That's in Australian dollars. Log in with an ID for your home country, add the item in your cart, and you'll see the price at the current exchange rate.

I buy from Popcultcha all the time. Factor in the strong US dollar, their rewards program, reasonable international shipping costs, and the stellar packaging job they normally do, and they're often less expensive than domestic retailers.

(I just find it strange that items like the Hot Toys Armorer has been out for awhile now and it's still a pre-order item on their site.)

Back