1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What was it she forged for Grogu from the beskar spear?
Going by the forging montage, she made him tiny Beskar chain-mail, to likely go under his onesie.

62u9mt.gif

And is hopefully what in the implied future, is what keeps that dank farrik Kylo Ren from killing Grogu. :wink1:

Last edited:
Going by the forging montage, she made him tiny Beskar chain-mail, to likely go under his onesie.

62u9mt.gif

And is hopefully what in the implied future, is what keeps that dank farriker Kylo Ren from killing Grogu. :wink1:

Grogu with lightsaber training AND beskar armor...wait until you see how many Pykes he slaughters in a couple weeks.

After that last episode I couldn't resist ordering her for the third time. Sold the first two without ever opening the box but will keep this one...I think lol.

Used the points I had with SS and a $25 code to get her for $155 shipped. She's such a cool character, I figured if they don't make another version of her I'd regret not getting this. Likely to be pricey on the after market once she sells out.

After that last episode I couldn't resist ordering her for the third time. Sold the first two without ever opening the box but will keep this one...I think lol.

Used the points I had with SS and a $25 code to get her for $155 shipped. She's such a cool character, I figured if they don't make another version of her I'd regret not getting this. Likely to be pricey on the after market once she sells out.
She's awesome. Glad the character was back - that episode was amazing like a mini movie.

She's awesome. Glad the character was back - that episode was amazing like a mini movie.
I loved the episode, as well. I guess after getting several canned Spam dinners, finally getting a Filet Mignon was amazing!

As for the figure, while I like the character, the figure itself just hasn't won me over. I may regret passing on it later on, though.

So I got my armorer months ago, but never opened her up. She just got stuck in the pile with the rest of the “I need to make room “ figures. I took a peak this afternoon and the elbow joints are really tight. Any advice on not breaking them? I’ve never had a figure that bad before.

So I got my armorer months ago, but never opened her up. She just got stuck in the pile with the rest of the “I need to make room “ figures. I took a peak this afternoon and the elbow joints are really tight. Any advice on not breaking them? I’ve never had a figure that bad before.
Work them in slowly and gently and it'll be fine. That's what I did and no issues.

Just ordered mine a couple of days ago. I reserved judgement based on the fact that she did not show up in Season 2. The moment she shed up in Book of Boba Fett i said, ok well that's it, i can justify it now as she will continue her story with Mando into Season 3.

Should arrive tomorrow. Not looking forward to the lack of poses due to the single jointed arms, but the outfit and character are so cool i can't pass it up. I just wonder why they picked a less articulated body for this figure when they always go with double jointed arms as a standard?? Strange...

Wow it's amazing this still hasn't shipped to some people !! Especially considering it was a Con-exclusive.

I guess the original limited run has long sold, and now additional orders have needed to be made.
I guess...Covid?
Must be due in soon though,they've gotten in the Tusken,501st and Shoretrooper squad leader,so MUST be soon.

Back