1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got notice too. Nice to have her enroute. Still thankful that she got a figure made. Hopefully the others shown at the most recent con like Cobb and Fennec are as lucky. Hot Toys has really made some repugnant Marvel figures in the last couple months...

giphy (63).gif

giphy (64).gif

If Sideshow‘s Armorer hits before my second batch Armorer from TW it’ll be my last second batch purchase for sure.
My Mysterio SS first batch came weeks ago and I think the second batch has still yet to hit on TW. I'll be going SS since it was about a month after HK first batch.

My Mysterio SS first batch came weeks ago and I think the second batch has still yet to hit on TW. I'll be going SS since it was about a month after HK first batch.
Perhaps the time from HK release to US release is beginning to be shortened.

Perhaps the time from HK release to US release is beginning to be shortened.
The shipping notices with Rex and Miles before the release in HK certainly is starting to make that look like that. SS upping their game finally.

I'm not in a rush to get The Armorer from TW. It can sit in their shelves until they run out of storage space and then they decide to send it out.

Thinking of which body to replace it when it arrives.

I didn't order until the reviewer videos were posted and I got a charge notice. Hate how they don't ship by 1C1S.

I wonder if their system goes by alphabetical order then? Whoever gets notices are chosen by Sideshow’s program so there’s gotta me set to some parameter set, unless they’re just randomly chosen by Manatees:dunno

I wonder if their system goes by alphabetical order then? Whoever gets notices are chosen by Sideshow’s program so there’s gotta me set to some parameter set, unless they’re just randomly chosen by Manatees:dunno
I still can't determine any rhyme or reason to Sideshow's shipping processes. I've heard people say that if you mod your order (like paying the balance early) it moves you to the back of the queue. I've heard countless "I ordered this Tuesday and it's shipping Wednesday" while people who preordered day one continue to wait. How any point of sale system can be anything but first in/first out is beyond me...

I finally got my actual shipping notice from TW (one week after the preparing to ship notice). Estimated delivery is Thursday. Can’t wait!

Mine is still in the "preparation" stage but i guess TW just had all those boxes set up last week and are now filling them up with actual figures. Just glad to hear someone got an actual shipping notice. It means we're not waiting 'til the end of the month as initially expected.

DHL is actually quicker than you think as your copy might arrive on Wednesday @hen88. My copy is estimated for Friday, however it might show up on Thursday.

Back