1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that have Batch Two from ToysWonderland, I give you this email posted in my inbox as of 12:57am PST, Sept. 27, 2021.

Screenshot 2021-09-27 005903.png

Happy dance time! :wooTwo months of waiting after Batch One has been dropped.

I got my notice too! This is my first order with Toys Wonderland. I hope there are no delays with DHL.

I’m tempted to use TW just to get her and I feel like DHL is the best courier there is. As far as with all the import figures I get. They’re usually shipped from HK/Jpn and typically gets to me in a day or two. Meanwhile, I pay for USPS 2-3 day Priority mail and that takes weeks now.

I got my notice too! This is my first order with Toys Wonderland. I hope there are no delays with DHL.
I’m hoping he’ll show up in about 3 weeks. I don‘t know how I can tell which courier they‘re using for my order though.

Anyone looking forward for The Armorer as a Christmas present when it finally gets in your hands after so much delays in shipping it out? :rolleyes:
Pretty much, yeah. I've given up worrying about when stuff is gonna show; keep hearing about transportation and shipping issues worldwide.

Also, with the rise in prices, I buy a lot less. I figure anything besides my Mando 1, 2, and IG are just gravy, so am not gonna get worked up about shipping delays, most of the time. The one I get worked up over will be Mando 3, just because I want that head sculpt.

From their earlier mail, i believe they expected a late october delivery. I'm not familiar with TW but could they be sending tracking that long before shipment or are they actually getting those in stock in the next few days?

I haven’t known TW to give out trackers well in advance of them actually shipping the item. I‘m guessing the shipment arrived earlier than expected or they just let people know the worst possible scenario so they wouldn’t keep asking them when they’d arrive.

I’m hoping he’ll show up in about 3 weeks. I don‘t know how I can tell which courier they‘re using for my order though.
I just logged into my account, and went to "orders." Then I clicked on "track," and it said it was being shipped by DHL Express.

Armorer and Death Watch next week. Rex on the horizon and Jango can’t be too far behind. Glad to end 2021 strong.

Only Mando figure I’ve picked up all year was Heavy, so it’s only right I get to OD on plastic crack right now.

I got my shipping notice from tw too. Mind you it’s not changed status for nearly a week now .

Back