1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally some movement on my TW order! No idea when it’s gonna arrive though. I doubt it’s gonna beat many if any of the SS orders at this point.

From the looks of it, with all these figures hitting SS early, I believe the days of the second batch ordering is about to come to a close. First batch ordering may be in the crosshairs next if things keep going the way they are.

Arrived 30 mins ago via DHL. Day off from work to receive the parcel and was shipped in another plain cardbord box outside the shipper.
View attachment 540729
Mine arrived today too!

12C6BB5E-D6B1-4AED-8001-39DCB98FD676.jpeg

Now the nerve wracking part is to find a replacement body that is both double jointed on the arms and legs and try not to spend over $100 CDN for one. :mad:

I posted that vid done by MythosFett @Asta.

Funny enough I was looking through the listings of all the 1/6 female bodies at my local 1/6th store and guess what?? They have the Pop Toys Super Flexible bodies (X-ing) in stock and I might pick one up. This was actually in my mind after the video was posted and was going crazy trying to find others makers that where also compatible with the crappy Harley body with better articulation.

Edit: Here's a vid on Youtube of one done in Vietnamese for those curious.

Last edited:
I posted that vid done by MythosFett @Asta.

Funny enough I was looking through the listings of all the 1/6 female bodies at my local 1/6th store and guess what?? They have the Pop Toys Super Flexible bodies (X-ing) in stock and I might pick one up. This was actually in my mind after the video was posted and was going crazy trying to find others makers that where also compatible with the crappy Harley body with better articulation.

Edit: Here's a vid on Youtube of one done in Vietnamese for those curious.

Sorry, I deleted the post shortly after making it as when I re-read yours I saw you also mentioned changing the legs as well - which might be more problematical than just the arms.

I originally posted as Thai, however I changed it to Vietnamese and left it afterwards @gruk_2359, late night for me as I was multi tasking on different websites.

She’s a decent figure, body sucks though. She didn’t quite make the main collection so she’ll chill with my misc Star Wars stuff.

Careful when initially bending the elbows, they’re super tight so slowly work at them or it might snap, saw a picture of that on Facebook yesterday.

1FC1B63F-83E7-4554-9600-64103AE4EEBB.jpeg
C4489921-C38B-4478-9E68-AD370D48BD60.jpeg

9AF32DAD-775B-48CF-A6FA-B393A498F3AF.jpeg

Got her in today. Besides the joints l, which she is still able to pull of any kind of pose I plan to display her in is fine, I really like this figure a lot: changes up the mando shelf a bit

So Emily Swallow is standing on Wookie Shag Carpet for this particular snap shot? :LOL:

I have something planned in addition when I get the time to unbox my copy and post a few shots.

So Emily Swallow is standing on Wookie Shag Carpet for this particular snap shot? :LOL:

I have something planned in addition when I get the time to unbox my copy and post a few shots.
Lol 😁

The story behind the faux fur is that I initially planned to remake her fur collar. However, now that I've seen it in person, it doesn't really seem to be all that bad. I may just leave it as is, for now.

...and maybe her collar was made from the larger piece that decorates her lounge? 🤔

Just waiting on my Armorer to arrive now. 😞View attachment 533587
Thank you all for the comments!

Yes, I’ll be making this and one or two other versions available. I’d like to see what that backdrop looks like too and maybe incorporate it in a stand, possibly something Detolf sized.
This Armorer base is really cool Coco! I'm looking forward to seeing your pics and additional designs.

Just opened this figure today. The tailoring on the clothes is outstanding. Also, the finish/paint of the helmet and chest plate are some of the best I have seen HT produce so far.

I don't get why people are complaining about the limited articulation. Most of what she did in the show was not action-oriented, and the pose I have her in below is about as dynamic as I will ever pose her.

I REALLY want a smelting pit for this figure

armorer.jpg

Back