1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Netflix shows will be leaving Netflix on the 1st of March…

View attachment 561843
And going to where? D+? I'm surprised to hear as I figured since Netflix made them they owned the viewing rights to them.

Well, I thought most of them sucked anyway. I only got through a couple episodes of Daredevil s3 and never even touched the second seasons of Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Jessica Jones.

Well, if they are leaving I say good riddance.... I've grown tired of always seeing them in my watch list, as I can't bring myself to finish watching them and at the same time I can't bring myself to remove them in thinking "maybe one day"... :lol

And going to where? D+? I'm surprised to hear as I figured since Netflix made them they owned the viewing rights to them.

Well, I thought most of them sucked anyway. I only got through a couple episodes of Daredevil s3 and never even touched the second seasons of Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Jessica Jones.

Well, if they are leaving I say good riddance.... I've grown tired of always seeing them in my watch list, as I can't bring myself to finish watching them and at the same time I can't bring myself to remove them in thinking "maybe one day"... :lol
There's no way it'll go to Disney+, it's too "adult". Maybe Hulu.

Im pretty sure international D+ has STAR which essentially just Hulu integrated with D+. D+ in the US does not have that however and all the mature content here goes straight to Hulu

Im pretty sure international D+ has STAR which essentially just Hulu integrated with D+. D+ in the US does not have that however and all the mature content here goes straight to Hulu
Yep that’s right in Australia Disney+ has Star. I love logging into Disney+ and the first thing i see is this huge banner for the R rated P&T. Plus I’ve watched the R rated uncut Commando with the garden shed fight reinstated on Disney - glorious!!! Walt will be turning in his grave (or his cryo chamber).

Yep that’s right in Australia Disney+ has Star. I love logging into Disney+ and the first thing i see is this huge banner for the R rated P&T. Plus I’ve watched the R rated uncut Commando with the garden shed fight reinstated on Disney - glorious!!! Walt will be turning in his grave (or his cryo chamber).
UK has it too.

I'm surprised to hear as I figured since Netflix made them they owned the viewing rights to them.
Netflix owns none of it, they licensed it all. That license is now expired, and the properties revert back it its actual owners. Ike Perlmutter's Marvel Television arm that produced it all is long dead, everything falls under Feige and Marvel Studios now. Its not a coincidence that these characters are starting to show up in films and D+ shows

If Disney can do Moon Knight, then Disney can do Daredevil.
I think if they continue the show as is, probably not. If they make it a new show that's toned down but with the same cast, then absolutely. And I think that's what Charlie Cox has been hinting as to what's going to happen. That if it comes back, it'll be a little different.

If Disney can do Moon Knight, then Disney can do Daredevil.
Lmao, you act like you've seen Moon Knight. No one has. And I can guarantee it'll be kid-friendly...so yeah, Disney CAN DO Daredevil, but it just won't be any good (or nowhere near its true potential).

Who is to say it will be good? Adult themes and tension are completely lost on Disney plus. To do those characters justice they need to an adult section for those Marvel characters.

Lmao, you act like you've seen Moon Knight. No one has. And I can guarantee it'll be kid-friendly...so yeah, Disney CAN DO Daredevil, but it just won't be any good (or nowhere near its true potential).
Obviously we're all speculating. The Beatles documentary isn't very sanitized, so when the material calls for it they can go that route. All I know is Feige said Moon Knight will be brutal, and he'll lose a fair amount of credibility if that isn't the case. But, we'll see how your guarantee pans out once this is released.

Fiege's "brutal" comment could literally be referring to something that happens in the last episode that's a teaser for something. It doesn't mean the rest of the show won't have kid gloves on and be largely filler like basically all of the other shows.

My wife did this, and texted me the picture while I was at work, with the text "Best avocados in Hell's Kitchen".

Attach0.jpg

Last edited:
Is his suit all pleather? Asking in case in need to give him the 303 treatment before storing him away for a year or two.

Is his suit all pleather? Asking in case in need to give him the 303 treatment before storing him away for a year or two.
I’m not sure what it is. I’m no expert, but it’s definitely leather like and definitely not leather. So maybe.

Back