1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daredevil isn't really a good figure imo, body proportions are way off with boxy chest, stubby neck, and small shoulders which make him look nothing like Charlie Cox. I would go with Mysterio who is an all around great figure.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, I have the figure and I'm glad I do because I love the show but the body is complete junk. The proportions on it are so bizarre that it's like they went out of their way to find the strangest looking body they could.

update, thank you guys for the input end up with mysterio and paying him for 189 usd. but im trying to see if i have the budget to pick up dd too since he's priced at 162 usd.

edit:
end up getting both

Last edited:
My Dardevil's collection

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 95
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
I intentionally went at midnight on a week day to avoid a crowd. A theatre full of people erupting in rapturous applause at an inevitable cameo just seems eye-rollingly irritating. Like, good job film, the fan service worked.
But, I am English so we tend to find that over-reactionary behaviour a little tedious.
I recall a mild ‘Oh, cool’ which was sufficient.

I intentionally went at midnight on a week day to avoid a crowd. A theatre full of people erupting in rapturous applause at an inevitable cameo just seems eye-rollingly irritating. Like, good job film, the fan service worked.
But, I am English so we tend to find that over-reactionary behaviour a little tedious.
I recall a mild ‘Oh, cool’ which was sufficient.

Hehe, I also do something similar! I usually wait until a few weeks after premiers to go see a movie at the cinema, since I prefer going when it isn't so busy. Though for me personally I don't mind the reactionary yells and shouts, I can see why that would be bothersome. I would imagine a fair amount persons would want to see a film in complete quiet, being solely at attention to the movie.

Well you made it lively :lol

Word on the street is that MM/DD is going to be showing up many times.

Sounds excellent! I also do hope they retain how the character was in the Netflix show, I'd like to see MM/DD as if he stepped out of the show and into the MCU.

Last edited:
Hehe, I also do something similar! I usually wait until a few weeks after premiers to go see a movie at the cinema, since I prefer going when it isn't so busy. Though for me personally I don't mind the reactionary yells and shouts, I can see why that would be bothersome. I would imagine most persons would want to see a film in complete quiet, being solely at attention to the movie.

Sounds excellent! I also do hope they retain how the character was in the Netflix show, I'd like to see MM/DD as if he stepped out of the show and into the MCU.
Isn’t the whole point of going to the cinema to have a shared experience where anything can happen and if there’s spontaneous applause so be it. These films are like football games. Someone had a go at me once for laughing too loudly, i mean wt? If i wanted utter silence i wouldn’t go to the cinema i would watch it at home. Having said that the shared utter silence in A Quiet Place worked like gang busters.

Has anyone run into flaking or deterioration with this figure yet? Just bought one and figure I should probably treat the suit as soon as I take it out of the box.

Has anyone run into flaking or deterioration with this figure yet? Just bought one and figure I should probably treat the suit as soon as I take it out of the box.
I’ve had a little bit of flaking on some figures but nothing on this guy. Good point about the treating though.

Back