1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn’t the whole point of going to the cinema to have a shared experience where anything can happen and if there’s spontaneous applause so be it. These films are like football games. Someone had a go at me once for laughing too loudly, i mean wt? If i wanted utter silence i wouldn’t go to the cinema i would watch it at home. Having said that the shared utter silence in A Quiet Place worked like gang busters.
That's why I like opening weekend for tentpoles. We had I think six "excited outbursts" in our mostly-full NWH showing, and it was great. I think people were just ready to cheer for something that made them happy.

Sounds excellent! I also do hope they retain how the character was in the Netflix show, I'd like to see MM/DD as if he stepped out of the show and into the MCU.
It will be the same Matt Murdock, just as it was the same Wilson Fisk in Hawkeye. Vincent D'Nofrio conformed it's the same character, just trying to regain his power after being blipped for five years. So Matt/Daredevil will be the same one from the Netflix show, but just toned down as they can't have that on Disney+. His suit is rumored to be different though, specifically the Yellow and Black one. It makes since, with Bullseye having taken it and tarnishing the name, but I hope it's only temporary and that they go back to the Red one. Sounds like he's going to be showing up in at least two Disney+ series this year, and will be a main character in Echo.

Got this figure around Christmas time for a great deal. So disappointed in myself for not getting it sooner. Costume is a little restrictive, but with some playing around I've managed to get some good poses. First pic though, as simple as it is, is one of my favorite pics I've taken.

Attachments

• IMG_8314.JPG
    IMG_8314.JPG
    321.5 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_8307.JPG
    IMG_8307.JPG
    341.1 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_8305.JPG
    IMG_8305.JPG
    344 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_8308.JPG
    IMG_8308.JPG
    355.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_8312.JPG
    IMG_8312.JPG
    374.7 KB · Views: 82
His suit is rumored to be different though, specifically the Yellow and Black one. It makes since, with Bullseye having taken it and tarnishing the name, but I hope it's only temporary and that they go back to the Red one. Sounds like he's going to be showing up in at least two Disney+ series this year, and will be a main character in Echo.
I've heard the same....also that he'd have a major role in She-Hulk. I'm interested to see how the MCU translates the yellow costume. It's never been my favorite, but Marvel's historically knocked it out of the park translating some pretty silly looking source material in to the MCU, so I'm optimistic.

I agree...definitely not my favorite, but I trust what Marvel has done in terms of costumes so far.

It will be the same Matt Murdock, just as it was the same Wilson Fisk in Hawkeye. Vincent D'Nofrio conformed it's the same character, just trying to regain his power after being blipped for five years. So Matt/Daredevil will be the same one from the Netflix show, but just toned down as they can't have that on Disney+. His suit is rumored to be different though, specifically the Yellow and Black one. It makes since, with Bullseye having taken it and tarnishing the name, but I hope it's only temporary and that they go back to the Red one. Sounds like he's going to be showing up in at least two Disney+ series this year, and will be a main character in Echo.

Great to know! I guess it makes sense he'd be toned down from the Netflix series given how lighthearted the MCU has been. Yeah I'm not too fond of the yellow suit, but it'll be interesting to see how it'll be adapted.

Got this figure around Christmas time for a great deal. So disappointed in myself for not getting it sooner. Costume is a little restrictive, but with some playing around I've managed to get some good poses. First pic though, as simple as it is, is one of my favorite pics I've taken.

Wow!! Fabulous photos!! :thud:Great poses and shots, not to mention the lighting is perfect and makes them look like show stills!!

Last edited:
I picked one of these up from an eBay seller located in SK for a whopping $550. The description and listing claimed that it would be in “like new” condition. It came in today missing the display stand and I would say that it was very clearly used. The recent soosoo toys Daredevil display stand was included in the package. There was putty in the gripping hands from the previous owner.

The seller was generous enough to offer me a $250 refund and have agreed to send me the original display stand. I was able to clean the putty pretty easily and I treated the suit with faux leather condition. It absorbed, but I’m not convinced that it’s a pleather suit. It almost feels like vinyl…

Anyway! Pretty stoked to have gotten this figure for a good deal in the end. Hopefully the seller actually sends me the correct display stand.

I picked one of these up from an eBay seller located in SK for a whopping $550. The description and listing claimed that it would be in “like new” condition. It came in today missing the display stand and I would say that it was very clearly used. The recent soosoo toys Daredevil display stand was included in the package. There was putty in the gripping hands from the previous owner.

The seller was generous enough to offer me a $250 refund and have agreed to send me the original display stand. I was able to clean the putty pretty easily and I treated the suit with faux leather condition. It absorbed, but I’m not convinced that it’s a pleather suit. It almost feels like vinyl…

Anyway! Pretty stoked to have gotten this figure for a good deal in the end. Hopefully the seller actually sends me the correct display stand.
Yeah, I don't think it's pleather. Not sure how it'll hold up over time, but I don't think it will be as bad.

And congrats...he's become one of my favorite figures!

^^ Nice! Correct me of I'm wrong, but it looks like you padded out the suit, added more of a shadow to the mouth plate and repainted the cowl.

Well, thanks to Zurdo...I had to find this Matt Murdock head. Looks even better in person. Still might try to track down the bloody version.

IMG_8374.JPG

IMG_8373.JPG

^^ Nice! Correct me of I'm wrong, but it looks like you padded out the suit, added more of a shadow to the mouth plate and repainted the cowl.
Yup! Added a little padding to shoulders and neck/collar. Lightly dry brushed the mouth plate, and used a clear matte spray on the helmet

Starduster: Awesome headsculpt!

Back