1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 092 - Obi-Wan Kenobi series: 501st Legion Clone Trooper (Version 2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
episode%2B3%2Bclone%2Btrooper%2Bposter-0000.jpg

Looks a lot like the Clone from the poster to me to be fair.

Also the vast majority of clones look dumb AF compared to this in all honesty.

Not really accurate to single out an artsy exaggerated Clone poster as being more accurate to ROTS. They just look different in OWK, either because of creative differences or they got it wrong. Current 501st is far closer to how they appear in ROTS.

Last edited:
Not really accurate to single out an artsy exaggerated Clone poster as being more accurate to ROTS. They just look different in OWK, either because of creative differences or they got it wrong. Current 501st is far closer to how they appear in ROTS.

This is how they appear in Obi-Wan, though, which the figures are based on either way.

Besides, Hot Toys also announced a trooper with an orange splat on his face as well.

that hand for DS Anakin is new yeah?
I'm too lazy to look in my box.
I'll take another of him,but why don't Hot toys also do Padawan Anakin.amd Master Kenobi from the flashback scenes FFS!
Would make great sense for AOTC 20TH.
Maybe for darkside Anakin but it's included with my lightside one.

No interest in these comic-con looking clones.

I don’t hate this like most in here seem to. Not a figure I’ll be all over pre-ordering, but I would consider it.

I’ll probably get a Shiny and a Clone Pilot before this guy.

The clones looked weird in OWK, the blue is wayyyy off of 501st blue. Easy pass.

Why would you post THIS comparisson when the new one looks so much worse overall?

One of my first thoughts as well, like 1.0 looks so much better in all the comparison photos.

Such an odd choice.

So I keep seeing posts that this is Dark Side Anakin 2.0... is it, though?
Or is this just the OG one as a stand-in at a photo shoot.

Never had the original, so not sure what I am looking at there.

They're gonna use this mold for the Andor clones.
this, and a DS anakin reissue are the only way this makes sense.

hot toys wants something to sell alongside that anakin, so that the people who passed on the last batch of 501st can give their money to them instead of ebay.

i was always frustrated about the inaccuracy in the show, so hate to see it further immortalized with these figures. you could argue it was a different leigon or different clones if it wasnt the same exact scene. clones arent glossy, and 501st arent teal, especially not at the jedi temple.

is what it is, just reigniting one of my many frustrations with the kenobi show.

even in filonis flashback during the luke episode of BOBF, they looked accurate to ROTS:
D3A29CD1-2985-4AD1-9A93-E41E02CDC682.jpeg

flash
this, and a DS anakin reissue are the only way this makes sense.

hot toys wants something to sell alongside that anakin, so that the people who passed on the last batch of 501st can give their money to them instead of ebay.

i was always frustrated about the inaccuracy in the show, so hate to see it further immortalized with these figures. you could argue it was a different leigon or different clones if it wasnt the same exact scene. clones arent glossy, and 501st arent teal, especially not at the jedi temple.

is what it is, just reigniting one of my many frustrations with the kenobi show.

even in filonis flashback during the luke episode of BOBF, they looked accurate to ROTS:
View attachment 609171
flashback clones had completely different blaster (I made 3d printable files of that blaster btw if needed), completely different elbow pads as well as different shoulder pads and belt from ROTS version. also the blue extends into the "teeth" area

Back