1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 078 - The Book of Boba Fett: Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm worried the angle of how they're molded may make it look a little strange. We'll see.
Hopefully not an issue, if so then I imagine putting it in hot water then freezing it with cold water might help. Definitely we'll see I'll check on mine when I get it.

Recency Bias :pfft:

But for real that's a cop out argument :lol I love all the Boba looks though. I'm still not 100% with the spats on this one, but I'm warming up to em. The pants and holster are a big improvement over the repaint version though.
Anything with a T-visor gets purchased anyway :lol

Anything with a T-visor gets purchased anyway :lol
bond-james.gif

Seriously can’t stand this guy anymore. I watch on mute. He’s got like a script with blank sections where you fill in the figures name.

*snaps fingers* shows unhelmeted sculpt.

“Anddd let’s punch in and take a closer look!”
Claims Boba is his favorite but does not know Hot Toys screwed up the spats.

Seriously can’t stand this guy anymore. I watch on mute. He’s got like a script with blank sections where you fill in the figures name.

*snaps fingers* shows unhelmeted sculpt.

“Anddd let’s punch in and take a closer look!”

He's awful, with the increasing problems with TW and his constant promotion of them (while ignoring all the issues with them) and his crap reviews, just don't even give him the view.

Back