1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 078 - The Book of Boba Fett: Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not seen one person complain about the gun barrel being the same size as the Throne versionView attachment 660296
Great comp shot! I knew there was something that was niggling me about the chest plates on the new version. At first I thought it was how tight they are are the chest (no space between them), but no, that's not it. It's the lack of taper on the shoulder plate and tops of the chest plates. It just looks odd after having the angle present for all of the other iterations. Defiantly not a deal breaker, just different.

Still looking forward to this version, but for right now based on that comp shot, I'm liking the other two a little bit more, especially the repaint. (But of course as soon as the new one shows and gets some photos, well, we'll see! :)

Great comp shot! I knew there was something that was niggling me about the chest plates on the new version. At first I thought it was how tight they are are the chest (no space between them), but no, that's not it. It's the lack of taper on the shoulder plate and tops of the chest plates. It just looks odd after having the angle present for all of the other iterations. Defiantly not a deal breaker, just different.

Still looking forward to this version, but for right now based on that comp shot, I'm liking the other two a little bit more, especially the repaint. (But of course as soon as the new one shows and gets some photos, well, we'll see! :)
Not my photo but yeah it definitely give you an ideas of how much it changes, I prefer the Throne Armor with all the dents and damages that why I made my look like BOBF at certain parts
IMG_4992.jpeg

I used to kinda like the standardization; at least I got why he did it, but it's very old at this point and admittedly, there have always been some issues with his reviews. My favourite reviewer these days is actually @Jedha Patrol -- nice lighting, some posing to put figures through their paces, and a more organic, conversational feel to the review that feels tailored to the figure.

That's very kind of you to say. :)

Still "processing". Was hoping to have this in hand this week :tap
At least yours says “processing” mine doesn’t even say that and they took payment lol. I also ordered a Mando speeder bike last night and it’s been processing all day, it’s possible they are backed up with the 25% off Labor Day sale who knows.

Man..I kinda want this.
I think waitlist is still open, I have gotten a lot of conversions lately. I was going to cancel my order because the show did suck but glad I didn’t, figure looks great!

Great review Jedha. And as krieg said, that comparison was a good idea. I am only missing in that comparison the ROTJ Boba. The thing is if I will wait a bit more for the price to drop, or Book of Boba figure is are more limited than previous versions and there will be more demand and no price drop. What do you think ?

I paid for the 2 pack Boba 475€ on preorder and now they are selling for 315€ :hammerhead:

I have ESB, ROTJ, Mandalorian 2 pack and Boba with Throne. Cant pass on this one.

Also bought a custom unmasked Temuera sculpt in ebay, should arrive in a few days

I am always looking for good shops in the Germany/Austria/Switzerland area, how is your experience with them so far? Have you ordered from them before?
Yes,i have ordered from them before,and have 3 pre orders at the moment. Good experience so far,no complaints. Good contact,they respond quickly if you have any questions.Prices vary,but I find them to be near the bottom mostly. You could also try Actionfilmfiguren. They have some nice discounts right now.

Last edited:
Yes,i have ordered from them before,and have 3 pre orders at the moment. Good experience so far,no complaints. Good contact,they respond quickly if you have any questions.Prices vary,but I find them to be near the bottom mostly. You could also try Actionfilmfiguren. They have some nice discounts right now.
Nice, thanks. From the German shops I tried Bunker158 (they struggle a bit nowadays, since the owner died suddenly) and Spaceart.de. Both were good, Spaceart takes a while to list the figures for pre-order though.

BTT: I ordered this Boba from KGHobby, since they were one of the last shops were it was not waitlisted or sold out.

Back