1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 078 - The Book of Boba Fett: Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My LCS said mine are coming next week, wild, but exciting

Just hope they fixed him up, no blogger pics and sideshow rushing this thing out always worry me

14 months isn’t a rushed job. Cad Bane was out in 13 months and turned out really good.

The proto of this figure looked awesome, one of the best looking HT - it’s gonna be a banger.

Yeah, I don’t think rush job is accurate. Their 1/4 is absolute perfection and is probably my favorite hot toys figure I’ve ever had. And they’ve been on fire with Koska, Fennec, and Cad Bane. I just don’t see really how they drop the ball with this one.

Agreed, couldn't remember the last time a Hot Toys Star Wars figure was a disappointment. They've been nailing these releases for months now. From the aliens, to the clones, to the droids and the main characters.

Marvel has had a few misses or disappointments, but we've been fortunate.

Have not gotten a single email about Boba but I'm thankful for that as I don't mind paying him off later.

14 months isn’t a rushed job. Cad Bane was out in 13 months and turned out really good.

The proto of this figure looked awesome, one of the best looking HT - it’s gonna be a banger.
Sideshow rushing it refers to them shipping before HK release or any in hand pics, not hot toys rushing production

Have not gotten a single email about Boba but I'm thankful for that as I don't mind paying him off later.

If you are on a payment plan, I don't think you'd get an e-mail, until you've paid him all off.

Unless you aren't on a payment plan and you just didn't get an e-mail yet lol.

Glad the release is finally happening. :yess:

Having ordered from KGH (only shop where it was still available couple of months ago) so I guess my shipment is still couple of months away. I read somewhere on this forum that they are always last to ship. ☹️

If you are on a payment plan, I don't think you'd get an e-mail, until you've paid him all off.

Unless you aren't on a payment plan and you just didn't get an e-mail yet lol.
Most likely the reason. But It's fine I have to sell some stuff off first even though my last payment is $129. Saw the figure posted on FB he looks awesome.

jingo1.jpg

Back