1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 078 - The Book of Boba Fett: Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... Isnt it Robocop that has a functional human hand on the end of a robot arm? Why would that make sense? How could the hand be nourished by bloodflow? Would not a robot hand be better, as in stronger?

What do I know? Nothing, thats what. But this crap is all over science fiction.

Last edited:
... Isnt it Robocop that has a functional human hand on the end of a robot arm? Why would that make sense? How could the hand be nourished by bloodflow? Would not a robot hand be better, as in stronger?

What do I know? Nothing, thats what. But this crap is all over science fiction.
It’s probably attached to a fuel line, unlike Boba’s new flamethrower.

Probably connects to the fuel in his jetpack. To me that's how it makes sense for boba. As for Din I think there are canisters in his gauntlet when he uses the flamethrower.

Last edited:
hehe
z4700657074831_a4e2f468173c1b7220a984592b3c4203.jpg

I got my Fett last week. Little disappointed they didn't include the usual stand post, maybe they just assume everyone will have him in an 'in flight' pose. Great figure, though.

Hot Toys has been dropping the ball with stands and hands for the past several years.
Stands for sure but they actually put effort into this guy's hands, great poses and the one grip hand with the thumb up for holding the rifle is perfect, the Deathwatch promo had a hand like this picture but never released and it makes all the difference

Stands for sure but they actually put effort into this guy's hands, great poses and the one grip hand with the thumb up for holding the rifle is perfect, the Deathwatch promo had a hand like this picture but never released and it makes all the difference

It was a general statement.

They did seem to put more effort into the Mandoverse Fett hands which is unusual but appreciated.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing all those awesome pics and comparisons @McHaleyArt :clap

Hot Toys has been dropping the ball with stands and hands for the past several years.
I agree. HT even left out a few hands from this release that they included with the 2 pack set I believe. Can't remember which ones they were exactly, but I did pick up the missing hands early on once I noticed it along with a the cool cracked/damaged Stormtrooper helmet. Also picked up an extra Fennec Shand stand to use with Boba (if I get a conversion on him) b/c I really don't like that foot print stand at all.

I agree. HT even left out a few hands from this release that they included with the 2 pack set I believe. Can't remember which ones they were exactly, but I did pick up the missing hands early on once I noticed it along with a the cool cracked/damaged Stormtrooper helmet. Also picked up an extra Fennec Shand stand to use with Boba (if I get a conversion on him) b/c I really don't like that foot print stand at all.

Good call. The footprint stand needs to be taken out to pasture.

IMG_2574.gif

We’re tired of it and the molds must be tired too. Just put it out if its misery. :lol

I love that cracked Stormtrooper helmet. And that set definitely had a great selection of hands though I am loathe to give Hot Toys credit because it’s technically the bare minimum number for a set with two complete figures.

IMG_2573.jpeg

Now if only they’d done the same for the Deluxe ROTJ Luke set.

Good call. The footprint stand needs to be taken out to pasture.

View attachment 663205

We’re tired of it and the molds must be tired too. Just put it out if its misery. :lol
I probably laughed at this more than I should have :rotfl That gif resonated with me today as I had a full workday+overnight shift yesterday and didn't go to bed until 6am this morning :thud:
I love that cracked Stormtrooper helmet. And that set definitely had a great selection of hands though I am loathe to give Hot Toys credit because it’s technically the bare minimum number for a set with two complete figures.

View attachment 663204

Now if only they’d done the same for the Deluxe ROTJ Luke set.
ROTJ Luke is a perfect example of a figure that didn't have enough hands from the get go. I've had to accumulate hands from all 3 figures (original MMS429, deluxe MMS517 and DX Mando Luke) to get a complete set of gloved and ungloved hands.

Back