1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 078 - The Book of Boba Fett: Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, I went ahead and placed an order with POP Collectibles and two days later here he is...
20230908_143432.jpg

So the only issue the figure has is his EE-3 blaster is longer then it actually is.

I like this version of the armor but I do kind of wish it came with the Temuera Morrison sculpt.
It really should've come with a Tem sculpt since he barely wears the bucket in the show. I'll probably get the head sculpt out of storage (since I'm dumb and buy every Boba Fett) and pose him with it.

I like this version of the armor but I do kind of wish it came with the Temuera Morrison sculpt.
While not accurate, I bought the sculpt from the 2 pack set (or maybe the throne set 🤔) to put with this in the event my WL converts. Might see about painting the eyebrows in just to make it look a bit more accurate.

While not accurate, I bought the sculpt from the 2 pack set (or maybe the throne set 🤔) to put with this in the event my WL converts. Might see about painting the eyebrows in just to make it look a bit more accurate.

If he‘s looking straight forward, it‘s from the throne pack. Looking left, 2-pack.

I actually only have one Fett. The ROTJ version. Been tempted by others but haven’t broken down for another yet.

If he‘s looking straight forward, it‘s from the throne pack. Looking left, 2-pack.
Cool thanks :hi5:
I actually only have one Fett. The ROTJ version. Been tempted by others but haven’t broken down for another yet.
Oh nice! I’ve never been tempted by any Fett before to be honest. Never liked him from the OT (I know, blasphemy :LOL: ), but I think it’s one of those “you had to be there” type moments maybe.

What draws me to this one is that it’s actually Tem as Boba which fits the canon and the figure itself looks an actual person in the suit. Plus, the added bonus of little modding, if any, really required outside of just switching the spats. From what I remember, the ESB and ROTJ Boba’s have been one of those figures that many have completely customized top to bottom.

Back