1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 069 - The Mandalorian: Nite Owls - Koska Reeves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Bro Katan headsculpt is sticking out like a sore thumb between the two good ones.

Bo was one of the figures I cancelled. Her sculpt would never have been used on the figure, and since it's so specific due to the headband, would never find a use on another figure.

Overall I think Koska looks better than Bo, with the colour of the armour and its weathering, plus she has a sculpt that can be more readily used on a non-Star Wars themed figure.

Ok but this pic is funny as hell tho

THREE. HUNDRED. SIXTY-FIVE. DEGREES. BURNIN' DOWN THE HOUSE.

Or the cantina.

Attachments

• 456971-k8.jpg
    456971-k8.jpg
    423.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Seems like HT paid more attention to Koska armor compared to Bo regarding accuracy.

Looks the goods. I have her pre-ordered through TBA, but it's the later batch. Anyone know how that works?
It comes about 2-3 months after first batch.

Seriously what is the deal with toys buying agent 😤 koska and fennec are $60 too high and crosshair and moonknight are marked up by a crazy 100-$120. I think I will have to stick only with kghobby
Good luck getting it this year. Kg are crazy slow now.

Yeah, I always thought Koska’s armor was criminally underrated since everybody’s always infatuated with Bo. Koska’s blues are just so visually nice.

View attachment 648495

Season 3 had knee darts digitally added:lol

View attachment 648496
Not just the darts she swapped her whole knee armour for the male version mid flight. And somehow her Jetpack changed its thrusters from 2 to 1.

Last edited:
Man, I was only going to get one of Fennec or Koska. But with the way these sculpts came out, i don’t know how people are supposed to resist.

It comes about 2-3 months after first batch.

Good luck getting it this year. Kg are crazy slow now.
Well, that sucks. I just assumed it was a couple of weeks after release. I contacted TBA, they said they could possibly ship earlier. 2-5 months is me just waiting for it to finally release in Aussie stores...

I'm sad, the actress that plays Koska was going to be at a convention tomorrow but had to pull out due to a schedule change. I'm hoping a vendor may have gotten lucky in getting this in and have the figure for sale.

Back