1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 068 - The Book of Boba Fett: Fennec Shand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet she drops before launch date of BOBF.

Let's hope so, because its not like a huge secret or something that she's in it, come on. Just do it already.

We could all wish, dream and scheme to get a HT Hondo. That would break the internet.

I am sure Bane would sell well, Im not a fan but I know many are. Perhaps Fennec will finally stick a shiv in him this time out.

Personally I doubt HT will drop Fennec before BoB.

Remember Hot Toys want new addicts.....I mean customers, to grow their business. Us old fans will be getting it whenever it comes out.

I'd say she drops a week or two into the show.

Place your bets folks !

Let's hope so, because its not like a huge secret or something that she's in it, come on. Just do it already.

We could all wish, dream and scheme to get a HT Hondo. That would break the internet.

I am sure Bane would sell well, Im not a fan but I know many are. Perhaps Fennec will finally stick a shiv in him this time out.
I'm sure you'll come to love Cad Bane.

My only wish would be that they dial that "cowboy talk" down a bit in live action. "You know what I mean, ma little lady ?"

Agreed it can come across too heavy handed at times. We all get the inspiration for his character. Other than that, I prefer duster coat Bane rather than his “current” El Mariachi outfit.

But I feel like that’s the version we’re gonna get just so they can keep him consistent to Bad Batch.

I'm down with that considering next week will most definitely be a Hawkeye announcement. You know they actually do it right with Marvel announcements.

Personally I doubt HT will drop Fennec before BoB.

Remember Hot Toys want new addicts.....I mean customers, to grow their business. Us old fans will be getting it whenever it comes out.

I'd say she drops a week or two into the show.

Place your bets folks !

It all depends on the figures for Spiderman. They might not be able to drop another one this year without spoilers so they might announce Fennec. I hope they do Gamorrean guards also. But then, Doc Oct and Goblin aren't really spoilers anymore if you watch trailers so yea.

I think Doc Oct and Goblin (both suits?) are warranted at this point, plus with all the spidey variants in the film. They're definitely promoting this movie aggressively for the time being. But I do hope to see Fennec at the end of 2021.

I can see Fennec being announced the timeframe of these few weeks and sometime next month.

Since they already have multiple variations of Boba from Mando season 2, what if they do a BoBF Fennec and Boba 2 pack? That way it forces peeps who want Fennec to buy it, AND forces peeps who want the new Boba outfit to buy it. Normally I wouldn’t bank on that being the case but since the Mando Boba hasn’t released yet I’d say it’s a good chance.

Bad plan of though @Cagoda.

Boba Fresh and DLX with throne has been solicited on July 14th of this year sans Shand.

https://news.toyark.com/2021/07/14/...ian-boba-fett-repaint-armor-and-throne-435566
I think I know what your trying to imply, Iron Studios has beaten you to the punch.

https://news.toyark.com/2021/07/19/...d-fennec-shand-statues-by-iron-studios-436081
No that’s the Mando season 2 outfit of Boba. I’m referring to a two pack with the Book of Boba Fett outfit, which is different albeit some minor changes.

Since they already have multiple variations of Boba from Mando season 2, what if they do a BoBF Fennec and Boba 2 pack? That way it forces peeps who want Fennec to buy it, AND forces peeps who want the new Boba outfit to buy it. Normally I wouldn’t bank on that being the case but since the Mando Boba hasn’t released yet I’d say it’s a good chance.

There’s a zero percent chance Hot Toys would do that. Yes, they want your money and will price things crazily. But that scenario is just extreme thinking right there. Stop it:lol

.... I see Cagoda really IS a Sith!

And yes we would all still buy that damn two pack, everyone dont lie to yourselves. I say tho that we need regular Fennec to go with Murder Boba and his fancy chair, and we get the BoBF Fett/Fennec two pack when she gets a new costume during the show. I have spoken!

7A2C00F7-2309-4409-BD71-87E322E5105D.png
1F6D5774-7EAE-4B5C-AC1D-BCC3D9005FBA.png

Back