1/6 Hot Toys - Sleepy Hollow: Ichabod Crane Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$235 is bad, but not DOFP Wolverine bad. Unfortunately, $224-$240 for a regular figure is the norm now.

Not going to say this is "worth it", it's not, but atleast this one comes with stuff and isn't a bunch of hands. It is nice when a release can give the collector a couple of different options, which this piece does. Honestly, accessories really don't excite me, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think the 1880s bag/kit with all the vials, chemicals, tools, goggles, and pistol weren't cool. There are a lot of nice little things in there. i loved the surgery tools we got with the various Terminator figures so this one taking that a step beyond is great.

If the prices stayed under $200, I probably would end up spending way more money on this stuff overall. Rising prices means I get more and more selective.

I agree with you 100%. Even before this went on preorder up I knew that I would not be buying this. Not even the slightest tempted. Why because prices are way to high which forces me to be very selective. I was thinking “well I already have BD Robocop and Chewbacca…that’s $600!! Sorry Pass on Crane"
HT’s need to be careful because as they are raising there prices we are becoming more conscious on how much we are spending. As a result these figures as beautiful as they might be will go on sale due to collectors being selective.

this is a deal. SS Red Five Luke is $240 and comes with a helmet and a few hands. This is HT, and comes with a lot more and is cheaper!! I like this. Too bad I dont care for the movie, but the price is about right....still high, but not as high as silly SS Red Five Luke.

I agree with you 100%. Even before this went on preorder up I knew that I would not be buying this. Not even the slightest tempted. Why because prices are way to high which forces me to be very selective. I was thinking “well I already have BD Robocop and Chewbacca…that’s $600!! Sorry Pass on Crane"
HT’s need to be careful because as they are raising there prices we are becoming more conscious on how much we are spending. As a result these figures as beautiful as they might be will go on sale due to collectors being selective.

He was a peg warmer even in the Mcfarlane figure days.

No words.
Atreides.jpg

If Tonto has shown anything, this will probably be peg warming pretty hard till next Spook.

Though with its expected release of August, maybe Xmas instead.

I think the lips are too full. Also they missed the cowardice and insecurity of the character. Its too stern. He was not a tough guy in the movie. It would have been nice to see more of the character in the sculpt.

Even without the suggestions, I still really want this figure. I doubt I will pre-order but I will buy none the less. I loved the movie and this will go great on my shelf of Depp.

I don't think his lips are too full. He had fuller lips when he was younger. Not anymore though...he's older. I do think the face looks too full on the figure. Depp was extremely skinny back then...like a toothpick.

d94tVyO.jpg

Personally want this figure the medicom was just such a sad state of affairs. but that's medicom for you.I looked at the pics of johnny and the figure and it's really just optical illusion. the sculpt is spot on it's the wild hair that isn't present in figure that is throwing off. my only critique would be to narrow the face just a bit and put some stray strands and lesson volume of hair just a smidge and it would be bang on.

but the likeness is very much there and this and edward scissorhands is the only depp figures i ever wanted. Im glad someone stepped up to see this. and as far as age of film need i remind everyone that your all excited over the Batman returns figures and that film was 1992 this was much later in the 1999 still relavant and the best sleepy hallow movie yet.

Last edited:
Back