1/6 Hot Toys - Sleepy Hollow: Ichabod Crane Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally! BOUGHT.

... A few months after release for market prices.

Don't know why people are saying ZZZZZ while complaining in other threads about no diversity.

NO WONDER HT ONLY MAKES IRON MANS. Jesus Christ. The problem isn't HT, it's us.

Last edited:
I was wondering that too. Doesn't look like it, but that's okay because they can add them in when they resculpt the ovenmitts.

A bird toy would be a great exclusive.

I was wondering that too. Doesn't look like it, but that's okay because they can add them in when they resculpt the ovenmitts.

A bird toy would be a great exclusive.

It does have the "prototype" disclaimer. It looks like the newly sculpted hands are in proportion - the ones holding the instruments. It's surprising that the majority of the full body shots use the oversized hand. I'd have avoided showing it except in the accessories.

Good! Looks like there isn't an exclusive version so there is no reason for me to pre-order. I am still looking forward to this figure and hope it turns out great, but this is one I definitely want to wait to see in hand pics of before I make a decision.

I'm getting the figure down the line but 235 is taking the piss. I say it again: a HT figure of CHEWBACCA is in the same ballpark.

CHEWBACCA. Take the A out of that and you can spell Grail.

Ordered.

It does have the "prototype" disclaimer. It looks like the newly sculpted hands are in proportion - the ones holding the instruments. It's surprising that the majority of the full body shots use the oversized hand. I'd have avoided showing it except in the accessories.

I didn't even notice how big those were until I saw the pics on facebook. The character specific hands are good. I just don't pay enough attention to HT to be familiar with the issue.

If I were to critique the sculpt, a more gaunt look would be cool. More poorly styled hair too. I'm just happy to see the figure at all.

Now, bring on William Blake. :rock

This a $180 figure at best. I can wait for the next Spooktacular. It will sadly be as popular as Sweeney Todd or Tonto.

With the bad sales with Tonto I am surprised this one hit the market. I think Depp is big on the asian market though.

That being said I am not completely sold on his likeness here. I am usually the last person to hate on a sculpt... heck I even like the Han Solo. This one just hits me the wrong way. This could be a figure I snag once I can use reward points and discounts on it.

I just really hope that this paves the way for a possible Headless Horseman. His character design has always been one of my favorites. Throw in a Walken Head? Oh man.

Tonto's movie is about a league worse than this one though. I also hated the fact that they just reused a Bruce Lee body.... their bodies are nothing alike.

Still I don't see this selling fast. HT overprice overproduce. The market prices for this will be $150 a few months, possibly weeks, after release.

Last edited:
This figure comes with a good amount of accessories. I think its priced fine personally but like I said before I don't think it really fits in my collection so I'll most likely pass on it.

Back