1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ain't nobody buying no $200+ Jyn Erso dolls after they see the movie. That I can tell you.

Speak for yourself. I had no plans to buy it but if I did the movie would have made me want to buy it more.

I am always amazed when i see people who have on this forum for awhile but still seem determined to spoil Movies for others. Is the urge to be a jerk that strong?

I'd hardly consider this a spoiler to be quite honest.

I'm not going to spoil specific deaths, but mainly by the wording in Episode IV's crawl and the context of having Vader in hot pursuit, I knew not many were going to make it.

Regardless of survivors or casualties, this is why we have ROGUE SQUADRON in TESB. It's something no one forgot.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm not going to spoil specific deaths, but mainly by the wording in Episode IV's crawl and the context of having Vader in hot pursuit, I knew not many were going to make it.

Regardless of survivors or casualties, this is why we have ROGUE SQUADRON in TESB. It's something no one forgot.

Too bad Rogue One don't have anything to do with later Rogue Squadron.

Need her like...yesterday. Ht should release her earlier than planned- interest in this may be way down in 9 months or so...

I am always amazed when i see people who have on this forum for awhile but still seem determined to spoil Movies for others. Is the urge to be a jerk that strong?

First, please, ignore him. Second, it may not seem like it going in, but people can and do survive the deep, lifelong trauma of spoilers. It really is something that psychologists say warrants further study though. Finally, there is a term that is emerging from the literature - "Spoiler survivors" - and you may gain inspiration from their powerful and emotional stories.

I'll give you that; but I generally focus on the military aspects of Star Wars. Naturally, the Force and the Jedi are the primary elements against a military backdrop, but I prefer stormtroopers and starfighters -- or rather, a much higher ratio of the aforementioned -- to the Jedi, whom I prefer to be used sparingly and not explained too heavily. One reason I prefer the OT to the PT, which was too Jedi-heavy for my taste.

I just went back in time a little. I believe this kind sir must have loved the hell out of Rogue One. 😃

Is there a current, NON-LEGENDS, canon explanation for the callsign "Rogue"? Because if there isn't, I'm going to go with a homage to the heroes aboard Rogue One.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Is there a current, NON-LEGENDS, canon explanation for the callsign "Rogue"? Because if there isn't, I'm going to go with a homage to the heroes aboard Rogue One.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

You mean the group of heroes who gave the Alliance their first victory against the Empire, and provided hope to the galaxy? The squadron named after that group of people? :nana:

Back