1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont buy this. Buy porcelain, don't make them feel awkward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the acting of Daisy Ridley is already bad enough, so it would be difficult that she perform even worse. :lol

Are you serious? Remember Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman in the prequels? Now THAT was bad acting! Daisy did a very good job with Rey. Some people can never be satisfied...

So, here's the deal with the Rogue One stands. They come with a heavy duty, vinyl type decal (the character image) that can be applied if you wish. They do not come preinstalled and they are not cardboard. The stand without the decal looks like this:
a3854b05944292957e327de580ac19b6.jpg

And the little front piece just sits in front, it's not connected.
6831d8acb1e75d6a8e8e7ab3feda6abd.jpg

They are a bit drab compared to other stands, but not terribly different than the Stands that came with the OT characters.

Now that's a stand I can live with. I just wish all the Star Wars stands where the same height. It's really annoying seeing that TFA stands are smaller than the OT stands.

No, she has realistic proportions. She's not wearing any high heels.

Women not wearing high heels are beautiful, too. We must unlearn what we have learned about beauty. XD

I prefer women not to wear heels for a number of reasons. I really don't see the upside for anyone. They complain about the pain they cause, they complain about being expected to wear them and so many women can't walk in them anyway without looking like they're completely ***tfaced drunk. That's neither sexy nor is it sophisticated and professional. Get rid of them. As a man I wouldn't give a ***t and women would breath a sigh of relief. Maybe it's just me.

Does their female body come in different sizes or will we end up with Rey and Jyn being the same height? Is Rey fitted with long/short foot pegs?

I prefer women not to wear heels for a number of reasons. I really don't see the upside for anyone. They complain about the pain they cause, they complain about being expected to wear them and so many women can't walk in them anyway without looking like they're completely ***tfaced drunk. That's neither sexy nor is it sophisticated and professional. Get rid of them. As a man I wouldn't give a ***t and women would breath a sigh of relief. Maybe it's just me.

There are occasions when women should wear high heels. Even they will tell you. For evening dresses. To dress to kill (or steal hearts). Possibly not to steal the Death Star plans. And if there was a chance to change, to outrun a T-rex (but she DID NOT have a chance to so stop critizising the movie for it).

So my point is that they look beautiful like this also. Its not a FAULT that legs without heels look short. Its the natural look. But for special occasions, heels are awesome, too.

Balance!

Back