1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: BAZE MALBUS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These two are becoming the R2 and 3PO of Rogue One...

16252417_1296044717100520_7821112360683276816_o.jpg

Hope HT dirty up his jumpsuit in the production model more than what we saw on the prototype. Not that it wouldn't be too hard to DIY..

Well, seeing more of Baze should help sales of Chirrut, for sure.

If I knew that Cassian and the wacky ex-imperial pilot (forgot his name) were in the pipeline, I would probably be tempted to pick up the entire "Rogue One" group. As it stands, I'm only getting K2S0 and Jyn to represent the heroes.

That's where I am. I like seeing every trooper variation, but I hate missing lead characters.

This guy is so forgettable. I only remember him in the last scene and that's it. Why Hot Toys decided to release him instead of Cassian and Krennic I don't know.

Why Hot Toys decided to release him instead of Cassian and Krennic I don't know.

Because they want to sell lots of Chirrut and he goes very well with his sidekick Baze.

They probably thought Cassian was too much like Solo (even if he's not)... And Hot Toys doesn't like Imperial officers (Tarkin??), period.

Because they want to sell lots of Chirrut and he goes very well with his sidekick Baze.

They probably thought Cassian was too much like Solo (even if he's not)... And Hot Toys doesn't like Imperial officers (Tarkin??), period.

Do you really believe that?

Both actors are popular in Asia. Simple as that. They are the Sao Fengs of Star Wars.

...and what is the hold - up with the PO here? When it's considered that it'll be mid - to - late next year before he gets delayed three times before he gets released, why hold back the PO?

I wonder if this one will be the summer convention exclusive in the US.

This will get released, just a matter of when. Now, if Baze was a villain then I could imagine it getting scrapped.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doubt it, HT can make more $ releasing this as a "normal" release. Might be at celebration or SDCC the latest. Beyond that might be worrisome.

I'll be seriously pissed if this is the release for Celebration. This has already been seen and they usually release something unseen at Celebration.

Back