1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing these pics, I find the Red snapper looks more like the Hulkbuster than the Igor, especially with Tony stark's head showing.

After seeing these pics, I find the Red snapper looks more like the Hulkbuster than the Igor, especially with Tony stark's head showing.

too many visible pipes/linkages for hulk to rip off, Igor works cause it's smooth and hard for hulk to grasp

I want to compare HT 1/6 to PI 1/4

attachment.php

Last edited:

This is exactly what I was thinking, it has more of a Hulkbuster feel to it and I'll gladly buy this over Igor, while prolly until i see igor - cause this sure looks alot cooler than that marvel 3d render- right?

up_6_zps8a1c1aa2.jpg

img3810sd_zps16d0ca8f.jpg

It seems to me that Hot toys naturally has more detail than the PI's DC 1/4 scale. Those where the most obvious differences I noticed off the bat. Comparing the two right now, I'm not as impressed with PI's version.

up_6_zps8a1c1aa2.jpg

img3810sd_zps16d0ca8f.jpg

It seems to me that Hot toys naturally has more detail than the PI's DC 1/4 scale. Those where the most obvious differences I noticed off the bat. Comparing the two right now, I'm not as impressed with PI's version.

I'll pass, price is too high for this particular die cast line, especially with the limited articulation. Not worth it. If they ever do a Hulk Buster outfit maybe.

$255 so its $90 more then the Mark 42 PPS so given that the Mk. 42 is £140 I would assume that's going to make it about £200 over here which would make it the same price as the IM3 Tony Stark and Joker DX 2.0. So yeah, thanks but no thanks.

Mark XXXV (35) - Red Snapper
by Hot Toys
Power Pose Series
Sixth Scale Figure
Item Number: 902042
Manufactured by: Hot Toys
Price: US $254.99

I just can't get over it that those claws are not retractable, lol.... bummer!

Never reading any Iron Man comics, I'm really not understanding these suits. Well, I wont until seeing Iron Man 3. After Mark 7 I've been lost to a fair degree.

54.99 too much'; I mean you can argue that its 1.4" taller but come on, i doubt thats much of an argument- hopefully hardly anybody po's this and they drop the price down

Back