1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely. And I would never know it's a PPS figure. Definitely doesn't have all of the articulation of say a diecast Mk 42, but the head and all of the arms/legs move. It's not at all like the Mk 42 PPS which was practically a statue.

Absolutely. And I would never know it's a PPS figure. Definitely doesn't have all of the articulation of say a diecast Mk 42, but the head and all of the arms/legs move. It's not at all like the Mk 42 PPS which was practically a statue.

That's a good point... I was just thinking, O really don't need the torso to move, it probably wouldn't move much anyway. I could actually see some suit like Hammerhead being the next PPS.

That's a good point... I was just thinking, O really don't need the torso to move, it probably wouldn't move much anyway. I could actually see some suit like Hammerhead being the next PPS.

To be honest I think they gave up on the pps, I don't see any more suits coming out under that line. Plus after the last few unique ones they will have all the parts for the rest in proper mms articulation.

To be honest I think they gave up on the pps, I don't see any more suits coming out under that line. Plus after the last few unique ones they will have all the parts for the rest in proper mms articulation.

I also think that they're done with it, but it still could be an option for one shot armors

I also think that they're done with it, but it still could be an option for one shot armors

I think HT is finished with the PPS, but that doesn't mean it won't continue to produce figures that have very limited articulation. They'll just be branded MMS. Perception is everything.

I agree, but I still say that it would be cool to make one really awesome, very articulated Ultron figure, and then 3-4 PPS Ultron drones with limited articulation in different poses.

Like I said before with Red Snapper, he certainly is nowhere near the articulation of the new diecast pieces, but if you didn't tell me he was a PPS figure, I wouldn't have known it. It's way, way more articulated than the Mk 42 PPS.

I'm really glad I picked up the Red Snapper, he'll look so cool next to Peacemaker.

I agree, but I still say that it would be cool to make one really awesome, very articulated Ultron figure, and then 3-4 PPS Ultron drones with limited articulation in different poses.

Like I said before with Red Snapper, he certainly is nowhere near the articulation of the new diecast pieces, but if you didn't tell me he was a PPS figure, I wouldn't have known it. It's way, way more articulated than the Mk 42 PPS.

I'm really glad I picked up the Red Snapper, he'll look so cool next to Peacemaker.

I'm pretty sure HT is gonna go all-out on Ultron. I'd be shocked if it isn't DC and $350 to $400. It might be even more, if Ultron proves to be an iconic villain.

Ultron would have to be larger than a standard fig to break the current retail ceiling of DC figs.

I dunno, I can see Ultron being pretty expensive, especially by the time the figure's released. I can see sound features being incorporated as well.

Price really depends, of course, on how people respond to the character.

I dunno, I can see Ultron being pretty expensive, especially by the time the figure's released. I can see sound features being incorporated as well.

Price really depends, of course, on how people respond to the character.

Prices do inflate, but the Mk is currently the most expensive DC fig in that scale at $309.99 and that came with a ton of swap out pieces.

I don't think there's anything HT could include with Ultron that would justify $400 price tag, ie a $90 price hike, unless it's second & third sculpts and extra body to display them on.

If they include a voice box thingy it will be an epic face palm. :lol

Prices do inflate, but the Mk is currently the most expensive DC fig in that scale at $309.99 and that came with a ton of swap out pieces.

I don't think there's anything HT could include with Ultron that would justify $400 price tag, ie a $90 price hike, unless it's second & third sculpts and extra body to display them on.

If they include a voice box thingy it will be an epic face palm. :lol

Don't underestimate HT's stunning ability to add useless/pointless features to jack up the price! :lol

I wish the guy from DaBomb show would show how he did the custom on this figure, 'cause it totally rocks!!! It's how this figure was supposed to have been done. Now that I know it can be done, I went ahead and bought one off the bay. Fingers crossed.

Back