1/6 Hot Toys - MMS729/729B - John Wick Chapter 4: John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Hot Toys is just planning to reuse the Cyberpunk sculpt, that OSK will be a better option.
We’d have to wait until 2024/2025 for the hot toys version anyway 🙄 I purchased it and plan on putting it on the jw2 figure so hopefully it looks decent

Btw, have you seen that new TOPO set that is now available on OSK? What type of body do they use? $130 is pretty steep imho.
I’m wondering this as well. The Eleven set seems pretty nice, especially for $90, but it’s on that awful MX-02 body. A better body could get me to spend the extra $40 on the TOPO.

For now I preordered the Nut Piz/RCN Wick sculpt. In my opinion it’s about as good a JW4 sculpt as I could ask for, and is certainly a lot better than the Johnny Silverhand head I’m using now. I may get the MaxNut heads to go with the turtleneck look, but that RCN head is just about perfect to me.

I’m wondering this as well. The Eleven set seems pretty nice, especially for $90, but it’s on that awful MX-02 body. A better body could get me to spend the extra $40 on the TOPO.

For now I preordered the Nut Piz/RCN Wick sculpt. In my opinion it’s about as good a JW4 sculpt as I could ask for, and is certainly a lot better than the Johnny Silverhand head I’m using now. I may get the MaxNut heads to go with the turtleneck look, but that RCN head is just about perfect to me.
Is the eleven still able to be purchase on any websites? Would the rcn sculpt be usable?

Now 5 weeks with no Wick or Caine announcements since the removed tease. Either these figures just aren’t happening or now with May the 4th coming and Guardians 3 and the other movies coming in the next couple months or so, we might not see those 2 until summer showcase or maybe even later. Want them to be announced so bad but slowly thinking they just aren’t happening

Why are people assuming the worst, and trying to second guess Hot Toys? Unless it's Marvel or Star Wars, they reveal stuff whenever they get around to it. Could be next week or a month from now, it's how they've always been.

They REMOVED the teaser? :angryfist:

Ah come on, Hot Toys. As pointed out above, it's totally understandable for us to assume this is cancelled given how many other times they teased and failed to release products. Ack! was looking forward to this, let's hope it still happens.

I would be shocked if this was cancelled. HT seems to have a "good relationship" with Reeves. When they get the chance to do a figure of him they don't let it pass: John Wick 2, Cyberpunk, Matrix 4.

Por Toys Studio Caine prototype pics. Not bad.

Attachments

• IMG_9664.jpeg
    IMG_9664.jpeg
    240.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9665.jpeg
    IMG_9665.jpeg
    445.5 KB · Views: 0
Maybe the reason hot toys removed the teaser pic for Wick and Caine is because they lost the license for Donnie Yen to Por Toys

Attachments

• IMG_9816.jpeg
    IMG_9816.jpeg
    233.2 KB · Views: 0
Maybe the reason hot toys removed the teaser pic for Wick and Caine is because they lost the license for Donnie Yen to Por Toys
Do Por Toys even make licensed figures? I thought they were all unlicensed? Regardless, I really want their Everything Everywhere All At Once figure, so need to find out where to order. They make some astounding head sculpts.

Do Por Toys even make licensed figures? I thought they were all unlicensed? Regardless, I really want their Everything Everywhere All At Once figure, so need to find out where to order. They make some astounding head sculpts.
Just wanted to ask this as well. I never heard of them or seen any of their stuff on the usual websites. What else they do/did?

Damn, I just just checked out their IG, Por toys is doing some awesome stuff! They have a Billie Eilish figure coming soon :horror
Seriously, where can one buy their figures?

Damn, I just just checked out their IG, Por toys is doing some awesome stuff! They have a Billie Eilish figure coming soon :horror
Seriously, where can one buy their figures?
WARNING. There is a scam account that is replying to people's comments on Por Toys instagram page, asking them to email to buy. Someone on Instagram and Facebook just said they were fooled by this and paid $200. Por Toys page is por.toys_studio and the scam account is por.toy.studios

scam.png

Back