1/6 Hot Toys - MMS729/729B - John Wick Chapter 4: John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't be surprised if they repaint the Johnny Silverhand (Cyberpunk 2077) sculpt, add a couple of wounds to his face and "trim" the hair slightly.

All this talk about it possibly getting cancelled is worrying, but neither one of these two things would surprise me re: Hot Toys lately.

Well, even if they did cancel it, I believe InArt mentioned they were very interested in making a John Wick figure. So there's still hope even if it's not from the 4th movie.

Would/could be pretty awesome - Rooted hair option, diecast weapons (great if they improve the joints on the body to hold them better), better tailored suit than HT most likely, scenic type of display stand vs one of the standard HT ones with a movie inspired graphic design/logo, more realistic hands, and moveable eyes (+ or - depending on your preference).
Dude! If InArt does a John Wick that would be so damn amazing!! Hopefully John and other characters as well.

When are we going to see the announcements for Wick and Caine!!!??? It’s been 4 weeks going onto 5 now since the removed teaser pic and no news since then.

I don't think we're gonna see this until after Guardians. Probably end of May or June. Not much going on in June.

Oh, that's right. I forgot about Flash and the tv stuff. I guess it's probably end of May or until summer showcase then. I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing Guardians as early as tonight.

I'm with you, I prefer the unique looks from the first two movies, but maybe they'll work for me after watching the movie.

I would guess we wouldn’t see anything more until either the video releases or SDCC. Going into blockbuster season we’ll be seeing lots of stuff around those films now.

Spider-verse is June 2nd, Flash is June 16th.

Both should be getting teased anytime in May.

All these are hollow to me though. All I want from 2023 is Indy and TNG from EXO-6, but here we are chugging along.

At this point Summer Showcase would probably be the best bet, but who knows. Other than Spider-Verse a lot of the movies and shows they're diving into are going to be easy passes for me. A 2023 John Wick would absolutely be a consideration though. Really hope it still happens.

At this point Summer Showcase would probably be the best bet, but who knows. Other than Spider-Verse a lot of the movies and shows they're diving into are going to be easy passes for me. A 2023 John Wick would absolutely be a consideration though. Really hope it still happens.
Has anyone seen the nut pizs/rc studio John wick 4 sculpt? Looks great. Up on osk when you log in for $75

Has anyone seen the nut pizs/rc studio John wick 4 sculpt? Looks great. Up on osk when you log in for $75

This one? yeah doesn't look bad if you don't already have a John Wick in your collection.

I think I'll wait and see what Hot Toys can do first (hopefully NOT lazy).

Attachments

• 342212340_766351815102843_2777273171567952188_n.jpg
    342212340_766351815102843_2777273171567952188_n.jpg
    719.6 KB · Views: 0
The hair has way too many paint chips imo, especially when you look at the pic that shows the back of the head.

Btw, have you seen that new TOPO set that is now available on OSK? What type of body do they use? $130 is pretty steep imho.

Back